STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Speaking of creatine, i took a break from the ones ive been taking, 3 weeks, and just yesterday I start to take them and im super bloated than i was before:sick:

I tried that Bang drink. Felt a slight boost of energy but nothing crazy. Made my stomach upset for a little. Only drank half of a 16oz can. It taste really good.

Took multis for years, stopped and saw no change.

Only think I think is worth taking in the vitamin realm is krill oil & probiotic.

Went to a new gym today, got a 30day free pass.

Place is kinda sick, they got 100lbs DBs, two squat racks, pull up/dip machine and a buncha other **** we didnt have at my old place :lol: :lol:

Did Back/Biceps. Took the 100s out for single arm DB row, cant wait to bench with them.

Gains will be made :pimp:

i need to start taking animal flex again.. ever since i stopped my back has been feeling like a slurpee

in a way they are because your going to piss them out, but they do give you a boost throughout the day.

armor v has everything in it you need probotics, fish oil, etc.... I take them basically as something to prevent getting sick

Link?

Finishing off your press/bench with plate squeezes >>>>>>>>

Chest has been getting sore following push days since I re-did my programming.

Shoulders last night

DB Press
warm up
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x4x10
75x20

Upright row SS with lateral raises
5x10---5x10

Shoulder press machine SS with plate front raises
4x15---4x10

Single arm lateral raise
3x15

Face pulls SS with rear delt flys
4x15---4x10

Shrugs
3x10

Light triceps and 15 min on the elliptical to finish it up.

260x10 press.

New soundview. Max almost at 350 again.

Been working almost 70 hours a week. I miss coming in before work, but now I work mornings and I'm not waking up at 5am to hit the gym....anymore

ripped 2 of my calluses on my right hand today during heavy DL.... blood all over my hand.

sucks too because i was feeling real good. left the gym right after that :smh:

LMAO^

ya boy got so toasted last night
drunk.jpg

ripped 2 of my calluses on my right hand today during heavy DL.... blood all over my hand.

sucks too because i was feeling real good. left the gym right after that :smh:
You think Dr. Manhatten would haveleft after tearing a callus?

Tip of the hat to you sir, good work from the picture. Might be reaching but kind of gives off the Jemele Hill vibe

Back
Top Bottom