STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Whats your verdict? :nerd:
Haven't tried it yet..

tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

Sitting at 232 as of Saturday, time to buckle down and get to 200.

Surprisingly don't miss carbs as much as I thought I would, hardest part is trying to get full of a handful of ******* nuts :lol:

Did a high volume chest day today

Bench

145x30x1
225x15x1
265x6x1
285x3x1
315x1x1

Then finished off

265x3x1
225x12x1
145x20x1

Did some back accessory work then hit my abs for 10 mins

You talking about the on birthday protein? That's what I'm afraid of..
Yup. When I first tasted it, I was in love. Second time, it was great. Third time, it was cool. Fourth time, I'm like this doesn't taste as good anymore. Fifth time, I'm tight I gotta finish a whole 5lb tub of this.

I did high volume chest also.

10x10 on incline with 45 second rest aka German volume.

Started at 135 pinned myself on the 7th set dropped the weight to 125 finished set.

Pinned myself again on 10th set waited and finished it out.

That stuff will humble you real quick.

I did high volume chest also.

10x10 on incline with 45 second rest aka German volume.

Started at 135 pinned myself on the 7th set dropped the weight to 125 finished set.

Pinned myself again on 10th set waited and finished it out.

That stuff will humble you real quick.

Lol real quick I always workout with by myself... I have have had a lot of close calls benching.. might have to try that German volume scheme next chest day.

Hell yeah give it a try. You're supposed to do 50-60% of max. I did 135 on flat all the way though but had to rest a little longer towards the end. Incline I had to drop the weight though.

Yeah I don't always have a spot and would rather pin myself than have some random spot me who I don't know is a good spot or not.

Idgaf, if I get pinned or what anyone thinks. It's not like anything happens, you just roll it down or dump the weights if it's heavy. At least you went hard.

Speaking the truth about getting humbled by volume.

Y'all ever try pin press? Basically set up in the power rack. Find your "dead spot" on bench. Adjust the safety bars at that position. Un rack, bring the weight down easily onto the safety bars, relax, setup, and explode through your dead spot. **** is tough

Thanks for the guys that recommended bang, that stuff is legit. Had Cotton candy and ****ked around and hit a pr. 5x3 on close grib pause bench press with 255lbs. The rest of the workout went pretty great too. Wont ve buying it too often, i think ill become addicted quick lol

Root beer bang is actually decent. It taste like the diet root beer your grandma got you at her BBQ and you forgot it in the sun for an hour and you say whatever and drink it anyways after you make sure no bees are in the can.

Tried 10x10 on squats. Wasn't bad. 135 and 90 seconds between sets. I can kick the weight up a little but I never did it before so I needed a reference point.

Then smashed Bbq.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.JPG
    IMG_0957.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 12
why do you have an ipad at the gym? :lol:

no hate but its just the first time i ever seen anyone with it at the gym

COenIVXUEAAuqU6.png
Lmaoooo:rofl::rofl:

I preserve my phone battery by listening to my music from my tablet.
Lol i don't walk around...with it usually it's in my bag :lol:

Last edited:
Olympia this weekend. I'm kind of hyped. I think you need to watch out for dexter.

Damn x cells your bulk is going nicely

Back
Top Bottom