STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Started my cut on 6.22. Here's the results thus far.

Weight: 197.5
Muscle Mass: 91.5
BF%: 18.4

Tonight
Weight: 191.2
Muscle Mass: 91.7
BF%: 15.5

Strength has inched higher, but not much. Some days I'm struggling just to repeat my last session. Other days I'm grinding out 1-4 extra reps. Feelsgoodman

Gonna keep going until I hit 12% and then...BULK SEAZON. :angry:

I lost a few lbs of muscle before this cut started dealing with family issues. It's time to make up ground. Looking to hit 100lbs of SMM before summertime next year.

Last 3days in the gym. Hit squats today one last time.

135x5
225x5
315x5x2
405x1
315x5x3
275x5
225x8
135x10

135x10x2 front squats

Leg press x calf raises superset
Core

Chest tomorrow gonna go for 3plates then DL on thursday and issa wrap.

You lost the case?

Hit 200 5x5 on the incline today! :pimp: hit this with 195 last push day... #progress
been doing 5x5 lately with 4 min rest in between. yall think thats too much?

200lb was heavy for me but I got it. not sure if I should move to 205 or stick with 200 for another week or two... I dont wanna get too greedy but then again im sick and tired of searching the gym for those 2.5 micro plates :lol:

Went through 4 weeks of my powerbuilding program and started the first workout of week 5, which was high volume Bodybuilding movements. Usually I do 4 x 10-12 but this week called for 4 x 15 all supersetted. Finished it and woke up today hellllllla fatigued and had a horrible headache and bodyache. I think I'm gonna take a few days, maybe a week off. Never had this feeling before.

Hit 200 5x5 on the incline today! :pimp: hit this with 195 last push day... #progress
been doing 5x5 lately with 4 min rest in between. yall think thats too much?

200lb was heavy for me but I got it. not sure if I should move to 205 or stick with 200 for another week or two... I dont wanna get too greedy but then again im sick and tired of searching the gym for those 2.5 micro plates :lol:

I'd say it just depends how it felt. Like 195 5x5 was heavy but u got it, sometimes u still know that was for sure all u had, other times u know it was hard but u had some in the tank. Could always try 195 again but less rest time = progress. Or 200 and if u gotta do 3-4 reps, so what, add a set

Do you guys think it's possible to lose a substantial amount of fat without excercjse? Just by being in a caloric deficit. Working and going to school full time this semester so wouldn't able to do much cardio.

Do you guys think it's possible to lose a substantial amount of fat without excercjse? Just by being in a caloric deficit. Working and going to school full time this semester so wouldn't able to do much cardio.

Yes if you a good amount of fat to lose, but your diet is going to have to be spot on. Just walk the long way to class everyday :lol:

Man ever sent switching to a lower carb cut and upping my protein my stomach has been taking a beating. I love steak though.

Yes with GOAT like genetics. When he is lean his skin doesn't like 3D or grainy like enhanced athletes./

u think matt ogus natural?

his physique here is just ridiculous when he was getting ready for his show

Yo you good down there fam? U in florida right?

Yea we're bout to ride out to Atlanta.
I'm in Tampa where it looks ok but just gonna play it safe. I don't want to be stuck here if/when power goes out, I'll go crazy lol

Ogus definitely not, pretty sure he gets to a lower BF than Jones ever has and looks grainy.

Back
Top Bottom