STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah that true. It's the only supplement worth buying. I just don't like it plus it makes me piss like a racehorse.

Can only workout 4 days/wk tops (3/wk usually) due to work & school schedule.

Goal is to get leaner (stomach) and maintain muscle (I'm tall and pretty lanky but filled out over the last few years, mainly back/chest).

Would it be productive to lift then hit the track for a few laps/sprints? Would this help or hurt my goal?

Basically looking to get more defined midsection, but prob not at the cost of losing too much weight (I'm 6'3" 200)

Diet wise I eat at maintenance calorie level, pretty healthy execpt when drinking 1-2time/wk (salads, chicken, vegs, whole grains, nuts, yogurt, eggs,...)

Last edited:
Just try to eat a little less calories if your diet is on point. Like try to lose a pound a week. I've lost 10 pounds in two months and have continued to get stronger.

You have to lose fat all over, your body doesn't know different regions where fat is, it all goes away or comes at the same time.

Just don't do any crazy cut and continue lifting your you'll be fine and take it slow.

Gotcha, thanks. Are you losing weight just from cutting cals, or do you add cardio too? If so, low or high intensity?

Old trainer said losing body fats like emptying a bath tub, you can't pick which side empties first, the whole tub drains at equal level

I don't think 5 g a day will bloat you. I was taking 10 a day on accident and looked bloated. Even if it does you'll piss it all out in two weeks if you don't want to take it anymore.

Gotcha, thanks. Are you losing weight just from cutting cals, or do you add cardio too? If so, low or high intensity?

Old trainer said losing body fats like emptying a bath tub, you can't pick which side empties first, the whole tub drains at equal level

Yeah exactly. Nah I don't do cardio in the gym. I just lift pretty heavy most days. My job keeps me active where it don't really feel the need to extra cardio.

I don't count any calories, I just go off how I feel and remember what I've been eating and just eat less. Like I stopped bringing one sandwich to work so now I just bring two instead of three and that was enough for me. That's like 500 calories a day cut.

It's harder for me to gain weight than lose it though. That's just what I do, tracking it's probably better but I just don't care that much. I don't want to be shredded or anything so it that's what works for me. I just want to look like drax. :lol:

Finally in the 4plate squat club.

Squats
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x5
335x5
365x1
385x1
405x1 (pr)
315x6
225x8
135x10

Buncha leg accessory, shoulders and core.

18mths in the gym, almost at 1200.

Lets gooooooooooooo

I don't know where this misconception of creatine is bad for you on a cut lol. I take creatine daily 5 grams thats all you need(none of that stupid loading phase nonsense lol) You get creatine from meat soooo that means you'll be bloated all the time haha. Creatine is one of the only things proven to work. 

when I legit lifted and was in shape, creatine was the truth IMO

I still looked good without it but I feel it actually did something to help me

I'll start this creatine after this cut next month.

went to get the body fat today. down 2%. Actually he couldn't explain to me in English what this meant, if anyone can help me it says this.
Body fat mass 10.7
Percent body fat 12.8
Skeletal Muscle mass 42.7
weighed myself, not much less than when I did it 2 weeks ago only like 2 lbs down

Did the 5K yesterday! Kinda rough in the heat wave we got in NJ but the shore gave us a good breeze. My first one and I was proud of myself. I'm not a distance person and never been especially from being overweight in past. Nowadays I do a mile the most and all about the iron.

Finished it 33:01 which was not the best but I wasn't mad. PR of making it a little past 1.5miles and then having to slow down. It was a good time with the group from work.
I'm 1st on the left looking small af for some reason. Don't roast me fams [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Definately learned somethings for the next one we're doing in NYC September.

run 2 miles as fast as you can.....then run another 2 miles at a slow pace.

interval sprints, incline sprints, hips also is very underrated with running. Don't ignore your legs either

just get some time in running man if your just trying to finish

Last edited:
Yesterday a dude almost killed a girl by hitting her with a dumbbell.

Some steroid 30 something year old dude debo'd this girls dumbbells. Saging he taking them because she's on her phone. She went back to get them and dude said "go get your boyfriend to beat me up" (This is the same weirdo that told me I'm getting gains since I put my camera down). She slapped him (Wasn't right for that, but in that situation you either get ****** or you strike back), he hit her with a 15 lb. She was literally out for 20. I thought she was dead. She woke up in a pool of blood.

I mean if you slapped her back, ok, but to do that???? Crazy part is dude ain't never try one dude here like that, but you wanna be tough with a girl? Extra corny.

I thought we were about to pop off but no one did anything. I would've stalled off but then I thought.. i swing and nobody follow up and they just pop out they phone nahhhhh. Lol one dude said "all yall big dudes and yall let him go??" (Cause dude broke free and ran off). Other people were gonna pop off but cameras + one officer was training I guess when it went down. Plus, if dude acting tough with a girl, he would point us out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got arrested. nypd let him free. Said the girl was the aggressor. Talked to the bf. He scared lol.

Couldn't have been my mom or girl...HAMMER TIME.

But I feel bad. I wish I jumped in but it happened so fast. If this spread no girl would ever come here again. Somehow it got blanketed.

Already gotta leave home hoping you make it back. Who expects to go get a good workout in and wake up in blood??

Sad part is she was cool. She was polite. Never gave anyone a problem. Why debo her out of all people?

Last edited:
Wow...

They let him go?? Tf? He cracked shorty with a DB and he just out there on road?

Wow...

They let him go?? Tf? He cracked shorty with a DB and he just out there on road?
nah. He got knocked.

Boys let him go. Said she was the aggressor.

Bf tried to hint at me to help him. Or he was like Why didn't yall jump him??? Bro why you sitting here asking me that when it was your girl and you should already be doing what you gotta do???

Same dude who threw a bench at the glass and shattered it in half. Owner let him back.

When you cheap and broke and need that $21 a month >>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom