STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wow, idk what gym ya go to but a bunch of dudes just standing around and letting him run off after doing that is straight pathetic.
How in hell did the cops let him off? If the guy is a huge body builder that used a weapon against a much smaller female.

She has to let that bf go tho, its insane how he stood there and watched the whole thing? Crazy

Soundview prob the only real dude in there

gym sound like its full of insects with stingers 

I thought monohydrate was the one that bloated you. The rest were OK. And if the goal is to trim down and look trim. Why bloat
Naw you good fam thats a myth a old myth lol you'll actually look better trust me 
wink.gif

nah. He got knocked.

Boys let him go. Said she was the aggressor.

Bf tried to hint at me to help him. Or he was like Why didn't yall jump him??? Bro why you sitting here asking me that when it was your girl and you should already be doing what you gotta do???

Same dude who threw a bench at the glass and shattered it in half. Owner let him back.

When you cheap and broke and need that $21 a month >>>>>

:wow:

Thats wild fam. Bf ***** made, she need to ditch that *****.

One thing ive learned in my life is a lot of dudes bark like a pit but when it goes down they really poodles

nah. He got knocked.

Boys let him go. Said she was the aggressor.

Bf tried to hint at me to help him. Or he was like Why didn't yall jump him??? Bro why you sitting here asking me that when it was your girl and you should already be doing what you gotta do???

Same dude who threw a bench at the glass and shattered it in half. Owner let him back.

When you cheap and broke and need that $21 a month >>>>>

:wow:

Thats wild fam. Bf ***** made, she need to ditch that *****.

One thing ive learned in my life is a lot of dudes bark like a pit but when it goes down they really poodles

Yup. Her bf like "man I ain't lIke you,I don't got people" I'm like bro...I'm not a tough guy. I don't want to be one. I got people but I don't call them, I handle things myself. If my mom or girl called me telling me somebody did thT to them?? Its go time. I don't wanna hear nothing about nothing. And we aint pressing charges. He can walk. He gotta hit another gym eventually. Ain't but so many hardcore ones in bx.

He like "I hope I don't see him here idk what I'm gonna do"

In my head I'm like man you aint doing nothing let's be real. LMFAO.

Wow, idk what gym ya go to but a bunch of dudes just standing around and letting him run off after doing that is straight pathetic.
How in hell did the cops let him off? If the guy is a huge body builder that used a weapon against a much smaller female.

She has to let that bf go tho, its insane how he stood there and watched the whole thing? Crazy

He wasn't there. Tbh I don't even think he wouldve did anytjing. I heard dude got pressed by my lil homie at the gym (5'6 140lb powerlifter) and folded. He said he was "raised different". I'm like uh .. I'm a good kid but there's a line you don't cross. I'll die for fam. But uh...ok.

NYPD for you. Useless as always. Even though he started it by taking the weights from her. I feel bad. I wish I couldbe jumped in. It happened so fast.

Soundview prob the only real dude in there

gym sound like its full of insects with stingers 
biggest dudes are usually the softest. I used to bounce and all of the biggest, tallest dudes always got beat up or when it was time to throw down they were nowhere to be found. One dude was 6'8 and got slammeslammed by someone my height. Said he's been so big all his life, no one ever tried him. So when it went down...he didn't know how to fight.

But dudes were right. If he hit homegirl he would've pointed us all out if we jumped on em. Cops would've looked at footage. It's over.

BUT I really wanted to stall off lmao. Right is right and wrong is wrong. From what I've heard he bullied other little dudes or new guys. Told one dude "gimme this bench. This ain't for curling".

BRO....I hate a pick and chooser [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Straight. If that was a female in my life id have lost it, back in the bing id go.

Yup. Her bf like "man I ain't lIke you,I don't got people" I'm like bro...I'm not a tough guy. I don't want to be one. I got people but I don't call them, I handle things myself. If my mom or girl called me telling me somebody did thT to them?? Its go time. I don't wanna hear nothing about nothing. And we aint pressing charges. He can walk. He gotta hit another gym eventually. Ain't but so many hardcore ones in bx.

He wasn't there. Tbh I don't even think he wouldve did anytjing. I heard dude got pressed by my lil homie at the gym (5'6 140lb powerlifter) and folded. He said he was "raised different". I'm like uh .. I'm a good kid but there's a line you don't cross. I'll die for fam. But uh...ok.

NYPD for you. Useless as always. Even though he started it by taking the weights from her. I feel bad. I wish I couldbe jumped in. It happened so fast.
biggest dudes are usually the softest. I used to bounce and all of the biggest, tallest dudes always got beat up or when it was time to throw down they were nowhere to be found. One dude was 6'8 and got slammeslammed by someone my height. Said he's been so big all his life, no one ever tried him. So when it went down...he didn't know how to fight.

But dudes were right. If he hit homegirl he would've pointed us all out if we jumped on em. Cops would've looked at footage. It's over.

BUT I really wanted to stall off lmao. Right is right and wrong is wrong. From what I've heard he bullied other little dudes or new guys. Told one dude "gimme this bench. This ain't for curling".

Wait what??

Yall need to let management know you cant work out w ppl like that in the gym.  Esp if he has a history of this kinda thing.  F the bf he obviously not a factor, just talk to management about reprimanding him or else u and the ppl u know that work out there will leave.  

As messed up as that is, what's more messed up is the gym allowed that. Say its either him or me and my ppls, thats the only way you can get a point across with these corporations nowadays

Wait what??

Yall need to let management know you cant work out w ppl like that in the gym.  Esp if he has a history of this kinda thing.  F the bf he obviously not a factor, just talk to management about reprimanding him or else u and the ppl u know that work out there will leave.  

As messed up as that is, what's more messed up is the gym allowed that. Say its either him or me and my ppls, thats the only way you can get a point across with these corporations nowadays
Dudes already got on his asterisk today. I work (now) so by the time I get there the owner isn't there. But when I see him imma let him have it. I don't F with him anyways, he's aynyways cornball.

Dude dead lunged a bench cause it popped down when he was using incline. If that hit anyone or someone got hurt from the glass shattering he would've had a real problem on his hands. Owner let him stay, never charged him or nada. I mean powerhouse is dead but you that desperate for bread to keep it up???

I'm sure he won't come back. He aint good there no more. He know that.

My mom said I should've swung she wouldve bailed me out [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I just started getting full time at work too. F thattttt. I can't go back to being broke [emoji]128554[/emoji]

If news spread no girl would ever come to pH again. Idk how it got swept under the rug.

Straight. If that was a female in my life id have lost it, back in the bing id go.
Likewise. There's a thin line. But I'm like damn if her man scared now when is it go time? When it's his mom? Kid? Grandma? And it's crazy cause i know she looking at him like "so you not gonna do anything?". That's crazy bro.

Man there would have to be equipment flying, can't let someone do your girl like that.
yeah. I should've just popped off when I first was about to. At the moment I was but thought...Man these dudes probably just watch me fighting dude and I'll catch a charge. Cause they were all holding him back but not doing anything. Then they let him go. Guess I made the right decision smh.

You see clips of people getting knocked out online. But to see it in person. I think i was more in shock. It happened so fast.

Last edited:
Oh and congrats ahat ahat on that 4 plate squat!

I'm questioning if my knee will ever heal lmao. I stopped going to PT again. It was so stupid. I said **** that.

I'm questioning if my knee will ever heal lmao. I stopped going to PT again. It was so stupid. I said **** that.

Respect fam

Ya PT is wack imo. I went once after i got hit and never went back.

Respect fam

Ya PT is wack imo. I went once after i got hit and never went back.
man my knee feel the same as before the tear.

Did 245x5x3 last week. F it.

If it tear again then it just tears. I can't get a MRI. F it. Tired of waiting.

Yup. One dude was even recording it. I'm like really? But you'd be tight if that was your mom and we all had our phones out, right?

It's funny how humans can be so disconnected to certain situations when we have no emotional connection to that person. But when roles are reversed to someone important to them people are like "So yall not gonna care?".

I think she's good. I was told dude split the side of her head tho...

NYPD useless per the usual. If that was my mom or sister, I'd probably be facing some serious time. I'd give it all up for them. I bet dude gonna come back feeling like it's all good cause he got away with breaking the mirror and then got away with hitting a woman with a dumb bell.

Last edited:
Doubt he gonna come back. He might tho if dude is already bugged out to do both of those things. No one really liked him to begin. He was one of the few dudes nobody ever spoke to, worked out with, etc. A lot of people feel a way after what he did. He aint good there. If he come bacK whatever he taking really got him feeling like superman.

Could homegirl sue powerhouse tho or that's not reasonable grounds to sue them?

And yeah, nypd doing what they do best: nothing at all. lmao. Not even an assault charge? Dude basically said "if you got a problem, then do something". But yeah, couldnt be my fam either. I would be on Niketalk.com from the cell. On the rented tablets they let inmates rent now lmfao

They shouldn't even identify her as the aggressor since the dude uses a weapon on her.

If he comes back y'all should just troll him and do extra stuff and mess w him. Like leave maxi pads on his back

They shouldn't even identify her as the aggressor since the dude uses a weapon on her.

If he comes back y'all should just troll him and do extra stuff and mess w him. Like leave maxi pads on his back

Thats lame

Been back on my grind heavy since late March. Broke up with my shorty and one day I looked at myself in the mirror and said yo you let yourself go. Never again. I'm 6 ft and was 237 at the time. I had done IF a few years back and got great results so I did that again. Cut out basically all alcohol and fried foods, with the exception of a cheat day every couple weeks. I had my body comp done last Friday at the gym. Went from 237 to 209 and my body fat was 10.5%. Feels good to be back for real. I'm gonna stay on the cut until I hit 200 then maintain for the rest of the summer. After that, gonna be a long, clean bulk. My goal is 210 with 10% body fat.

Been back on my grind heavy since late March. Broke up with my shorty and one day I looked at myself in the mirror and said yo you let yourself go. Never again. I'm 6 ft and was 237 at the time. I had done IF a few years back and got great results so I did that again. Cut out basically all alcohol and fried foods, with the exception of a cheat day every couple weeks. I had my body comp done last Friday at the gym. Went from 237 to 209 and my body fat was 10.5%. Feels good to be back for real. I'm gonna stay on the cut until I hit 200 then maintain for the rest of the summer. After that, gonna be a long, clean bulk. My goal is 210 with 10% body fat.

350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

Back
Top Bottom