STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Fresh cod is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I never had the frozen stuff though. I love salmon but I got the frozen salmon bag at Costco and it didn't get me excited

I got an inzer belt and did squats today, it was my first time ever lifting with a belt. I feel like it's gonna be a process getting used to. Feels so unnatural

Of course fresh fish taste noticeably better but ain't nothing brave about buying frozen fish in bulk. Sounding bourgeoisie as hell. :lol:

Started doing 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of stretching on my lunch breaks the last few days and I feel great. Starting to actually enjoy cardio.

I do weight train in the evenings and I've noticed that its a little less intense then it use to be, but it's probably diet related. 

I won't eat tilapia in bulk, really at all. I'd buy that cod. It says wild Alaskan pacific cod. I doubt they're that misleading. As long as it isn't farmed out of China... and from what I can tell, it isn't.

Last edited:
At all the flexible people.
My squat is def getting deeper. My stretches better. But is it normal for my groin area and my hip flexes to always feel so sore after stretching? I can def tell the difference this last 4 months has done with stretching. But my bones always seem to be cracking and a bit of soreness around the joints. Or is that just the oldness @amel and I share?

At all the flexible people.
My squat is def getting deeper. My stretches better. But is it normal for my groin area and my hip flexes to always feel so sore after stretching? I can def tell the difference this last 4 months has done with stretching. But my bones always seem to be cracking and a bit of soreness around the joints. Or is that just the oldness @amel and I share?
Better get that fish oil to lube up them joints. I get those cracks as well.

I don't really get soreness around the joints. There was a time in 2016 where I tweaked the knee but I kept squatting anyway and I had to deal with that...but after I recovered I was pretty good when it came to joint pain.

Chick fil a is the GOAT fast food bros.

Just spent $15 there 
laugh.gif

1 regular sandwich

3 grilled breasts

740 Calories

23g fat

44g carbs

91g protein

Im full as ****.

Chick fil a is the GOAT fast food bros.

Just spent $15 there :lol:

1 regular sandwich
3 grilled breasts

740 Calories
23g fat
44g carbs
91g protein

Im full as ****.

You ain't never lied g, by far the GOAT fast food if you in the gym.

Chicken is made from Peruvian cocaine.

Had it when i lived in VA... Its really that good.

I liked cookout and bojangles too.

Chick Fil A not really a west thing, it's really that good?
Its good but gets overrated imo... theres always a mad long *** line at the drive thru here...

but i guess im biased cause my school campus had one and i ate there anytime i wanted lol.

Last edited:
Chic-Fil-a is overrated food wise. But the sauce is the best sauce ever created. But from a cutting perspective ea it's good. .
Lol if your groin and hip flexors are sore, that's a very good thing.
Are you being serious? I hope so

Better get that fish oil to lube up them joints. I get those cracks as well.

I had a 400 count fish oil bottle from Costco I left at home. Guess I'll have to buy some out here.

Last edited:
Chick Fil A not really a west thing, it's really that good?
If you want the closest thing to real tasting chicken from a fast food spot... yes, I dare say its same quality as Chipotle and probably better quality than trash *** Moes.

Also if you cutting then there is no better place, its just pricey though, if you can spend $10 a day on lunch you good.

I only had chick fil a once. I don't remember when or where. Don't remember if it was good or not. Must've been ok. If it was bad or great I would remember the experience better.

Back
Top Bottom