STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have a cellucor code in case anybody wants it. I can't use another one since I already used one on my account so I'm just gonna give it away. Hit my DM

Shoulders and legs. Did 285 my last set of squats, 125 on military press and 105 upright rows.

Last edited:
Took the past week off. Area around my scapula is acting up. Seeing chiro tomorrow for active release. Feels bad taking time off.

111qi3k.gif

Starting my third week being back in the gym after a longgggg layoff (January) and man it feels good.

Always does, special feeling being under the iron that only those who do it past a certain level know.

anyone checkout the kirkland bars at costco that mimmick quest bars?

My coworker gave me one gonna checkit out tomorrow

Tried the new Quest flavor - Oatmeal Chocolate chip.

Not bad. Doesn't really taste like oatmeal to me. It actually tastes like what Cinnamon Roll should have tasted like.

I'm almost all done with Quest though. I just cop once in a while to mix it up, but I dislike the overwhelming majority of their bars.
Quest bars are delicious but I don't mess with any of their bars that sweeten with Splenda (Sucralose). I've made my own version of cinnamon roll using IMO syrup as a binding agent. They turned out well but my concern is it's not cost effective. I'm currently experimenting with Organic Grade A Maple Syrup as the binding agent.

Base ingredients:
1/4 Cup Organic Vanilla Protein Powder (Plant based)
1 Tbsp Organic Grade A Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk

Other ingredients to use: peanut butter, cinnamon, lemon extract, vanilla extract, almond extract, dried fruit, etc.

Did chest and tris today. Good day today too.

x2.
Gym gods were looking out for me today or something cause i was really feeling the pump :smokin. My boy came home from Cali so this past weekend ive been drinkking :smh:
That peer pressure no joke fambs, although i did need a night out.

I've been taking it super easy in the gym as of late. First cuz my back was tweaked. Then my butt was tweaked. Working out once or twice a week and not even that hard.

Yesterday, I went hard and today it's like my body was hit by a bag of bricks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom