STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just pointing out you neglecting the impressive to focus on the petty. God has nothing to do with it. You think God sent you on this path of nosense living on your knees to make a dollar? No he didn't do keep his name out your ***** mouth

You are something else man, it aint even that serious. :lol:

Come on bro! We play nice for the most part :lol:  

I mean we can only talk about the same **** over and over so much before we just start ******* with each other. 

Im always game for new topics. I wish more people would post videos and **** in here for motivation.
That video was one of the most impressive things I've seen. That was easy money bro I have a hard time believing you couldn't pop 6 up

Last edited:
Nice squat Papi.

Now if we could get the posters that said they had proof to post...

Keif coming out of left field as always. :rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] keif. lmk if you ever come to hawaii man. we'll grab a burger [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Man this thread brings the lulz and motivation all at the same time
roll.gif

Did chest yesterday

I swear no matter what i do i feel pain in my right rotator cuff every time i flat bench. Whether its bar or DBs. I think im going to give up flat for a bit and stay with incline. For some reason it doesn't hurt when i incline. I seriously suck at benching :lol:

Been rocking with the keto diet for my cuts and it's been going surprisingly well.

This is the first time I've started it. Avoiding everything with carbs if reasonably possible hasn't been too difficult and the BF I've accumulated from bulk has been flying off.

Been hitting a 2M run before my workouts and everything has been great. Did arms tonight. Feeling and looking good, shoulders/abs tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Just like doing deadlifts with Straps :lol:

That don't count, my g

Last edited:

Been rocking with the keto diet for my cuts and it's been going surprisingly well.

This is the first time I've started it. Avoiding everything with carbs if reasonably possible hasn't been too difficult and the BF I've accumulated from bulk has been flying off.

Been hitting a 2M run before my workouts and everything has been great. Did arms tonight. Feeling and looking good, shoulders/abs tomorrow 
smokin.gif
Probably going to start this towards the end of my cut to try and get rid of that stubborn belly fat. My chest area is getting cut up nicely but I feel like I always have a food baby or something. It's not like I have too much belly fat, i think my stomach is just big and gets rounded out if that makes sense. 

Are you doing targeted or cylical?

Back
Top Bottom