STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Now y'all complaining bout reps????

The crossfit kids complaining bout reps???????

The guy in that video can lift heavy but he doesn't have abs..
girls don't want that. girls love abs.
you should be working out for other people not yourself
roll.gif

Facts bro all facts 

I honestly think it's more difficult to bring the weight to a controlled stop before it hits your chest. I think a rep really depends on the individual. I had a friend that was no taller than 5'6"-5'7" with little t-rex arms and a barrel chest that knocked out 465 with EASE but the bar only moved 4". If I got on the bench with my lanky *** and moved the bar 4" I'd be laughed at but its the exact rep he just did.
You should be good at deadlifts then.

You should be good at deadlifts then.
Deadlifts were my top lift but just because of my build. I can touch my knees standing upright so it's not a long or difficult pull.
Squat was beast by the way. Easy money

Last edited:
I'm legit upset our man didn't come through with video. I waited like a new album was dropping. :frown:

Man just dropped a 535 squat and you worried about a 245 bench from a female weight poster? Go cry in the camera for a couple views my guy

Holy ****. Taking you mad doggie to a new extreme. God bless man. May God give you strength to reach all your weight lifting goals.

My mans hyped the Dumbbells because he ain't wanna seem like a chump trying to rush a guy off the bench so he didn't have to carry 45s an extra 20 feet.

Holy ****. Taking you mad doggie to a new extreme. God bless man. May God give you strength to reach all your weight lifting goals.
Just pointing out you neglecting the impressive to focus on the petty. God has nothing to do with it. You think God sent you on this path of nonsense living on your knees to make a dollar? No he didn't so keep his name out your ***** mouth

Last edited:
So disappointing that my favorite topic to discuss in the world is the worst thread in the general forum.

You guys spend so many countless pages arrogantly going at each other like such grumpy *** jerks instead of educating, supporting, and learning. Ridiculous.

I know, I know, "get out then."

Trust me I been out for a while, just thought it might have changed since a year ago but nah it hasn't. Same cocky dudes going at people's throats for just asking simple questions.

Way to make the topic of fitness and health feel like an exclusive popular table in the high school cafeteria.

Proceed.

Last edited:
So disappointing that my favorite topic to discuss in the world is the worst thread in the general forum.

You guys spend so many countless pages arrogantly going at each other like such grumpy *** jerks instead of educating, supporting, and learning. Ridiculous.

I know, I know, "get out then."

Trust me I been out for a while, just thought it might have changed since a year but nah it hasn't.

Proceed.
What would you like to discuss brother?

Come on bro! We play nice for the most part 
laugh.gif

I mean we can only talk about the same **** over and over so much before we just start ******* with each other. 

Im always game for new topics. I wish more people would post videos and **** in here for motivation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom