STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man shoulder pains are back with a vengeance. Funny thing is it only hurts at certain times. Like it'll start to hurt with no activity or during certain points in a movement.

Like I was able to go heavy on shoulder presses and I have no pain when asked to hold your arms out and push up or down. But now let's say I'm moving my arm in a circle and I kinda leave the shoulder loose while doing it then it will hurt. Moving my shoulder with force is not problem. Strange

I always do some rotator cuff warmups, stretches and some myofascial releasing every now and then

asked this a while back but got over looked. nut whey is funny as hell after all.

anyone use one of the inzer tapered or pronged belts? thinking of getting one for oly lifting. the lever belt too bulky for that.

asked this a while back but got over looked. nut whey is funny as hell after all.

anyone use one of the inzer tapered or pronged belts? thinking of getting one for oly lifting. the lever belt too bulky for that.

I put my money into a cardillo 4" power belt (it's a right hand pull prong) and never looked back. Well worth the investment. Granted I don't do snatch/clean/jerk/etc but for squats and deads it's glorious

Thinking of joining a gym mainly for running. What's the average/normal monthly rate for gyms these days?

Planet Fitness is like $10 a month golds by me is $10 a month. To me that's worth it for a treadmill/elliptical/stairmaster/bike and infrequent lifting if that's what you want

inb4 how dare you endorse planet fitness its not even a gym
inb4 wont' go to golds because i don't do roids
inb4 megatron

I'm taking the ON whey protein, lifting 3x week/ basketball 2x week. I want to basically walk around at my "pump" size. Can y'all throw tips/suggestions my way to help me achieve this?

December 31, 2015

February 2, 2016

Last edited:
I want to basically walk around at my "pump" size. Can y'all throw tips/suggestions my way to help me achieve this?
eat a potato and drink lots of water then do 100 push-ups and 500 curls before you leave the house.
every 15 minutes drop and do some push-ups and curl your backpack.

Made a pact with myself that any evening I have free this spring/summer, that I'm going to the boardwalk to run. I didn't do that nearly enough last summer.

Back
Top Bottom