STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ive heard Tren is like Gods gift when it comes to gear. Don't high doses lead to the night sweats and insomnia?

Lol more or less. I've only been on for 2.5 weeks and I've gained about 7lbs while leaning out and my strength may as well have doubled. It also carries the potential for the worst side effects. Night sweats and insomnia are the most common, I luckily have avoided those but what I have managed to grab is super intense anxiety/mood swings and drastically increased core body temp. My skin is usually a slightly red hue and it's not uncommon for me to feel itchy all the time (like a beta alanine type itch). The hardest to deal with is the shortness of breath. One set of an exercise and it feels like I sprinted for the whole set

Lol more or less. I've only been on for 2.5 weeks and I've gained about 7lbs while leaning out and my strength may as well have doubled. It also carries the potential for the worst side effects. Night sweats and insomnia are the most common, I luckily have avoided those but what I have managed to grab is super intense anxiety/mood swings and drastically increased core body temp. My skin is usually a slightly red hue and it's not uncommon for me to feel itchy all the time (like a beta alanine type itch). The hardest to deal with is the shortness of breath. One set of an exercise and it feels like I sprinted for the whole set
My goodness. Doesn't sound fun. Appreciate you being so honest about it

It's real talk. A lot of people never even come off once they're on. Blast and cruise.

Blast and cruise isn't an addiction it's the most hormonally stable way to use gear. And the only way to maintain what you get from a cycle. 20-30lb fluctuations in how much muscle you carry every 16 weeks, not to mention the constant turning on and off of your already super messed up endocrine system from running a cycle in the 1st place, is no bueno for your body. If you're going to bite the bullet and use stuff on a repetitive basis, you're better off blasting and cruising. Otherwise you'll end up on TRT anyway so the end result is the same but you lose everything you put on from the times you did in it.

Nope couldn't deal with that **** 
laugh.gif

Good luck with everything.

Last edited:
Ive heard Tren is like Gods gift when it comes to gear. Don't high doses lead to the night sweats and insomnia?

Maybe you should see a doctor? That doesn't sound healthy at all :lol:

Blast and cruise isn't an addiction it's the most hormonally stable way to use gear. And the only way to maintain what you get from a cycle. 20-30lb fluctuations in how much muscle you carry every 16 weeks, not to mention the constant turning on and off of your already super messed up endocrine system from running a cycle in the 1st place, is no bueno for your body. If you're going to bite the bullet and use stuff on a repetitive basis, you're better off blasting and cruising. Otherwise you'll end up on TRT anyway so the end result is the same but you lose everything you put on from the times you did in it.
Its at least partial addiction. 

The way he was talking was that his friends were addicted to the feeling that test gave them.

Thats how gear is, those are all "normal" side effects of using.
Lol seriously! By week 6 he'll be tearing through his skin and wheezing just walking up the steps. By week 9 his wife/girlfriend will get completely fed up with his unwarranted accusations of cheating.

:lol:
thanks for your openness on the subject. i have friends on TRT, all of them in their mid 40s or older and they all love it. not all of them lift either. i'll eventually take the plunge myself.

What nt'er was at anytime fitness in Richfield? Blue kicks.com shirt. Did rows after I did shrugs. :8

Oh yeah, upped shrugs to 315. :pimp:

Last edited:
Last week on the candito program before i start it again.

Smashed 355lb squat for 3 reps. My old one rep max was 365. So got done 355 and was like lets just do one more. So did 365lb for one and felt good. So according to the calculator my new one rep max should be 386.9 so abotu 390. 6 more weeks and i should be at my goal max of 405

New OHP 3RM: 255
Nice.

I went to a different gym last night and they had a seated OHP and I hit 225x3x3 235x1 250x1 all with relative ease, I like them but I think standing is still the king.

Last edited:
Thinking of joining a gym mainly for running. What's the average/normal monthly rate for gyms these days?

Back
Top Bottom