STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Uh oh not this topic 
laugh.gif

Ive gotten **** occasionally from my boys in the gym and Im 5'8. I don't feel short unless Im around someone like 6'5 though lol

I'm 5'7" and I know that's short, but I can't even imagine being 5'2-4" :lol:

No one chooses to be short, but it still sucks :lol:

Nah I'm not old enough. Once I hit 30 though I'll probably hop on the sauce.

im 30 right now

been out the gym going on 6 months because of accident

will be on the best sauce available and def have dudes with a lot of experience in CT, CF and BB crowd big in CT

ill prob have buddy local buddy wesley inman be my mentor an also get a "doctor friendly" to check my profiles, they do exist by word of mouth

I was doing realllllly good but haven't been in since Wednesday. Feeling like dirt. Hoping to get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Hate to be that guy.... but Ive got my doubts about that story, especially the body fat and squat number, Id like to see what depth he's hitting. He is an inch shorter and like 25 pounds less than Pacman who is pretty damn lean.......... 5'4 120 is skin and bones. 

I'm not gonna lie on nt about a dude none of you will ever meet and it's not even me. I was as blown away as y'all. That's why I shared it with everyone. He looks like that dude in the pic but wider up top and bigger arms. Bf is spot on to dudes in the pic, maybe slightly leaner. Not even kidding. Like I said. Dude cannot eat any processed sugar whatsoever, his diet is crazy good. Not going to speak on this anymore. :lol:

Anyways, I dl 315 tonight twice. It was with a hex bar but whatever. First time breaking 300 in anything so I'm happy about it.

Last edited:
has anyone taken Spin class. joint was too real. I'm almost debating skipping my leg day today..

I was doing realllllly good but haven't been in since Wednesday. Feeling like dirt. Hoping to get back on the wagon tomorrow.
hardest part is getting back in after a break, but you got it dude.

So my experience with PE Snickerdoodle protein.

Opens it up. Give the smell test and smells just like vanilla protein 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I HATE vanilla protein. Shoulda thought of that before ordering snickerdoodle so off to a bad start 
laugh.gif

Add milk, blend. Taste: 
sick.gif
 . Add a huge glob of peanut butter and taste is a little better. To the back of the line this goes. Still have Syntha 6 to finish and I have the PE Milk chocolate.

This almost reminds me of ONs 100% casein vanilla. Yuck
send it to me since we both in NJ lol

@Stuntman Mike, they emailed me back saying they are sending out the correct order and attached a shipping label to return the wrong order. Best believe I'm not shipping anything til I receive the correct order.

I always love the "I squat XXX lbs" or bench. I know I'm not that strong but when my friend is like I squat 365 for like 4-5 and they never go to the gym then you go with them and it's a quarter squat. Or I bench 275 and the bar is no where near their chest and I'm like uh ok. I feel like deadlift is the most true conversational number. Anyway you get it up and lock it out...to me it's the hardest lift to cheat like that.

Inb4 sumo is cheating

Back
Top Bottom