STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol only person i remember saying theybwere good was sauvement. But at the same time hes a rep. Lol
Pumpkin pie is terrible. All the stores have them fully stocked lcuz no one gets them.

Mp Combat bars is where its at. Sameback of the label better taste

Ive google micro and macro nutirents

The biggest thing i can understand is
Eat less carb
More protein
And possible you can eat unclean on a days

Am i thinking this wrong?

Squatting that weight at 120 is VERY impressive but no one 5'4 and 120 is gonna be intimidating nor look impressive composition wise. Thats too small. Cut up sure but still.
:lol: you couldn't be more wrong man. Dude is by far the most well rounded dude I know in the gym. He might be even shorter than that. I just know he weighs 120 and is solid muscle, I thought he was at least 140 until he told me. Dude has been at it for a long time and probably 5% bf since he has diabetes and doesn't take insulin just has a strict diet.

Yea, you can't really do much about height. If he bulks to 160-180 how 'intimidating' would that look anyway when you're short lol.

:lol: the funny thing is he's super quiet but will beat the breaks off anyone. Opposite of small mans syndrome but has major hands and has been boxing forever.

Chilliest dude ever but I would never want to get into it with him. Dude knows he doesn't need to flex.

Lifting to look intimidating to others 
laugh.gif

strong complexes

So my experience with PE Snickerdoodle protein.

Opens it up. Give the smell test and smells just like vanilla protein 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I HATE vanilla protein. Shoulda thought of that before ordering snickerdoodle so off to a bad start 
laugh.gif

Add milk, blend. Taste: 
sick.gif
 . Add a huge glob of peanut butter and taste is a little better. To the back of the line this goes. Still have Syntha 6 to finish and I have the PE Milk chocolate.

This almost reminds me of ONs 100% casein vanilla. Yuck

I mixed my snickerdoodle with my blondie. Now its awesome!!!!!!

Did RPM (spin) class today.

Geezus h rice

You would have thought i jumped straight in to the pool. Grueling. What makes it so bad i went at old cat lady so all the women in there were 40+ and bigger. And still crushing it.

damn. dude that got the wrong order from PES, please let me know what they say. that's terrible.

as far as the taste of the protein, i've never heard anyone say it tasted terrible so i hope you guys are not usually using ON. out of their flavors that i tried, i liked cookies and cream and the chocolate. snickerdoodle was ok but not amazing. my wife really likes it though. and why are you guys mixing it in water? yikes!

Lol because im lactose intolerant and too cheap to buy almond milk.

Stuntman owes us all a bottle.
Today is the last day to get the white choclate mint for 20 bucks.

Stuntman hold us down.

Last edited:
Lol because im lactose intolerant and too cheap to buy almond milk.

Stuntman owes us all a bottle.
Today is the last day to get the white choclate mint for 20 bucks.

Stuntman hold us down.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I can never mix with water. I've always been that type. Oatmeal, hot chocolate, protein powder. It better be with milk or almond milk.

If my girl ever gave me any of the above with water

:lol: you couldn't be more wrong man. Dude is by far the most well rounded dude I know in the gym. He might be even shorter than that. I just know he weighs 120 and is solid muscle, I thought he was at least 140 until he told me. Dude has been at it for a long time and probably 5% bf since he has diabetes and doesn't take insulin just has a strict diet.

:lol: the funny thing is he's super quiet but will beat the breaks off anyone. Opposite of small mans syndrome but has major hands and has been boxing forever.

Chilliest dude ever but I would never want to get into it with him. Dude knows he doesn't need to flex.

Im sure he can wash me if he can squat 320 but hes still 5'4 and 120lbs. I think my chunky 16 year old girl cousin weighs more than him. :lol:

damn. dude that got the wrong order from PES, please let me know what they say. that's terrible.

As much as I joke it's all good, there were enough good reviews that if they don't want to do anything I'll break these open.

The rep I was in contact with about how slow they shipped didn't respond to the email I sent Saturday about receiving the wrong stuff. End of business in Florida where they're based is long gone. I honestly don't expect them to reply at all at this point.

They did hit me with two emails for member pricing on that white chocolate candy cane crap though.

Last edited:
The rep I was in contact with about how slow they shipped didn't respond to the email I sent Saturday about receiving the wrong stuff. End of business in Florida where they're based is long gone. I honestly don't expect them to reply at all at this point.
contact one of the forum reps on bb.com or make a thread in here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1

good reps to contact would be: kbayne, bencarpenter or VO2Maxima

they need to make your order right.

Hate to be that guy.... but Ive got my doubts about that story, especially the body fat and squat number, Id like to see what depth he's hitting. He is an inch shorter and like 25 pounds less than Pacman who is pretty damn lean.......... 5'4 120 is skin and bones. 

I'm 5'4. While it's been a while since I was at that weight, I don't remember being skin and bones :lol:

This dude is 5'4, 123

Maybe skin and bones was extreme buttttttt I doubt dude looks like an Olympic level athlete 
laugh.gif

Also I think you know what supplements those athletes use....

Just curious but what do you guys think is the cut off height in which the guy isn't considered too short. I'll say 5'6.5. No offense to dudes shorter in here lol

Back
Top Bottom