STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I'd kill to throw that weight on in 5 days.

I'll never do it again. I don't regret it I am just kinda surprised it was that much fluctuation. My goal was to have fun with my family and worry about the damage when I get back. Now it's time to get back on my grind.

Yeah man you're on vacation. I'd go in too, well I always do. :lol: that's why I'm jealous you did that on accident.

Well guys I'm back from my cruise. Although I did work out 5 days I totally went over bored with the diet. I ate like I had never seen food before and didn't drink my one gallon of water each day. I did manage to just drink all zero calorie drinks. But it didn't seem to help. You better believe I'm back to my strict diet and 1 gallon of h20.

http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/IMG_20151122_123606.jpg.html

I don't think it's all fat. I think I'm holding on to a lot of water due to the amount of sodium I took in all week. Time to get back to work wish me luck.

How is this possible

22 pounds in 5 days [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Oh wow. ...never seen 22 lbs of water. Wow

I'm saying... And it can't be 22 pounds of muscle or fat. This dude is an alien.

Btw birthday cake combat crunch bar is FIRE. Still ain't seeing cinnamon twist tho

One of those scales has to be off
laugh.gif

I've tested both scales and both were on point. I'll be weighing in on the one on top in the morning.

How'd he do. Any world record?
Na he opened up at 166 on the CnJ and hit easy then jumped to the WR attempt at 174 and barely missed the jerk on his 2nd attempt and missed the clean on his 3rd attempt. PR'd on the snatch at 132. So that's a 290lb snatch and a 365lb clean and jerk weighing 150 at 15 smh youngest competitor there by 2 years.

Three days in a row I've hit the gym hard and stuck to a strict diet. I know all about IIFYM. It's not for me right now.

The way I feel after three days is insane though. I hate the fact I took months off. Never again.

Only did front squats before but fixed my back squat today with some hell from some gym friends, feels weird and awkward doing it but looking at a video and it doesnt look that bad actually. Guess I gotta get used to it and do some minor tweaks. Front squats really helped my strength and mobility. Was able to do 155 x 6 with decent form and depth.

Three days in a row I've hit the gym hard and stuck to a strict diet. I know all about IIFYM. It's not for me right now.

The way I feel after three days is insane though. I hate the fact I took months off. Never again.
"I'm turning into a stud over here"

...yo I cannot control my eating habits, been in a perpetual bulk mode 
mean.gif
 it's like the gym is there to keep my terrible diet in check.

Last edited:
Maybe someone in here can share some insight about rest... does it all need to be continuous? Its really hard for me to sleep more than 6 hours straight unless I've been up for like 24 hours. I guess I've gotten used to it, as far back as as elementary school I've been waking up at 4am (back then to catch DBZ before the school bus) then all the way up through high school and college I've always been up around 5 or 6 and now I wake up at 4:30 for the gym but I'm usually not able to fall asleep until around midnight. Would a nap in the middle of the day help supplement my rest or do I need that 8 hours straight to recover? Diet isn't the best but my rest is horrible.

Maybe someone in here can share some insight about rest... does it all need to be continuous? Its really hard for me to sleep more than 6 hours straight unless I've been up for like 24 hours. I guess I've gotten used to it, as far back as as elementary school I've been waking up at 4am (back then to catch DBZ before the school bus) then all the way up through high school and college I've always been up around 5 or 6 and now I wake up at 4:30 for the gym but I'm usually not able to fall asleep until around midnight. Would a nap in the middle of the day help supplement my rest or do I need that 8 hours straight to recover? Diet isn't the best but my rest is horrible.
Pretty sure consecutive > cumulative.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/repaying-your-sleep-debt is a good read

Back
Top Bottom