STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sleep when youre dead. I may sleep more than 6 hours once every 6 months. And that is only from either being up for more than 24 hours straight or going on a drunken bender (which i havent sone in about 4 years.)
Sleep is def good for recovery. But ultimately doesnt have much to do with your body composition

As long as you are functional and feel rested your fine with 5/6

Sleep when youre dead. I may sleep more than 6 hours once every 6 months. And that is only from either being up for more than 24 hours straight or going on a drunken bender (which i havent sone in about 4 years.)
Sleep is def good for recovery. But ultimately doesnt have much to do with your body composition

I feel like **** all the time. Tired most of the day and constantly dozing off while driving.

You need to probably take naps then or go to bed earlier with sleep aid. Take melatonin at like 5/6 pm everyday. Get your body on a schedule. Turn off electronics. Only lay in your bed when youre ready to sleep.

Sleep has a tonnn to do with body composition.
Science me bro.
Im probably in the best shape ive ever been in. And i know for a fact im on the worst sleep cycle ive ever been in. Less than 5 hours daily sunce March.

what! my estimated caloric intake for fat loos should be 1952.

finna die 

My target for loss is 1898... looking at that 2500 I know I'm taking in like +3000 a day 
embarassed.gif

:x I'd be dying these days. Once you get eating a lot it's hard to slow down.

Last edited:
That whole counting macro thing seems complicated. It's probably not and I'm just overthinking it and being stubborn. Seems like a lot of time consuming measuring

sick.gif
I'd be dying these days. Once you get eating a lot it's hard to slow down.
it does take a good week or 2 to fully adjust.

but man, eating food when you're not necessarily hungry to meet your bulking macros is just as tough.

That whole counting macro thing seems complicated. It's probably not and I'm just overthinking it and being stubborn. Seems like a lot of time consuming measuring

Nam man you're good. Use an app like Myfitnesspal

Any suggestions on pre-workout supplements? I just finished off my 3rd tub of ON Pre, which I love...I just want to try something new. I've tried Musclepharm assault and NO Xplode and am not crazy about either. 

:x I'd be dying these days. Once you get eating a lot it's hard to slow down.

it does take a good week or 2 to fully adjust.
but man, eating food when you're not necessarily hungry to meet your bulking macros is just as tough.
Yeah. Like a week of heavy eating and I adjusted to a ton of food. But yeah at first I was in pain. now I don't snack. I just eat full meals whenever I'm hungry. :pimp: helps too. I stay hungry. :lol:

Any suggestions on pre-workout supplements? I just finished off my 3rd tub of ON Pre, which I love...I just want to try something new. I've tried Musclepharm assault and NO Xplode and am not crazy about either. 
Neither since you've been on pre for a while it seems like. Try natural for a lil.

If you really don't want to then my personal favorite:

Creatine free:EDIT cellucor NO EXTREME
With creatine: Pre Jym is great but expensive.
Pump fuel insanity is doing me pretty good now. Find a GNC that'll discount it for you though

Last edited:
General rule of thumb. Cycle off pre workout for avout as long as you were on it.
If not longer. That's atleast what I do. After I'm done with this tub of PF then I'm going back to natural until I start "cutting"

Clean eating is a habbit just like eating like ****. I def still have cravings for fast food (wendy's is my weakness) But I enjoy eating my salad for lunch, I was eating like **** and it usually was because of my lunch. Now I'm used to eating light and actually enjoy eating ******* leaves
laugh.gif

You're starting to blow my mind with the things you say 
laugh.gif

You just ignore science and speak only from personal experience as if you're doing everything perfect 
laugh.gif

You can be in shape and make gains doing whatever, but it doesn't mean you are being optimal. To dismiss needing X hours of sleep because you aren't getting them doesn't validate it is optimal.

Last edited:
You're starting to blow my mind with the things you say :lol:

You just ignore science and speak only from personal experience as if you're doing everything perfect :lol:  

You can be in shape and make gains doing whatever, but it doesn't mean you are being optimal. To dismiss needing X hours of sleep because you aren't getting them doesn't validate it is optimal.

again Science me Bro. because according to you I can eat what I want stay in my macross and still be in my tip top form.

if everyone is different and things are different for everyone. and this Science chagnes it seems monthly in this world. why is it not ok to tell him my personal experience about 8 hours not mattering to me???

Back
Top Bottom