STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Goal was to gain weight. Any weight, I'm almost to 150 now from 115 no problem. So I'm thinking 180 is the new goal by Christmas or so. I know it will get way harder soon.

Strength, idk I wanna be able to bench 2 plates. I mean rep it 8+ times. Not just do it once.

I want to be able to clean a lot too. That's my favorite lift so I'm upping the weight fast on that.

I want to look like Bruce lee. :lol: I'm still skinny. Just muscle on a skeleton but at least I look a lot better and healthy.

Last edited:
I cut from 252 (febuary) to about 180 - 183 which I am now. 

Slowly trying to slow bulk to maybe 205 over the course of 6 months

Since the weight loss my strength has taken a hit especially is the chest department 
mean.gif

Every other moment has stayed consistent and has even gotten stronger

I use to be able to do 225 for 9 to 11 reps if im fresh, Now i can get it for maybe 6. My goal is to be stronger at a lower weight than I was. I think its very feasible.

Im up to 300 carbs a day but i think i may have turned my metabolism into a damn incinerator 
laugh.gif
, I went on vaca for 10 days  at 188, ate like crap had sporadic mild intensity works and came back 188.8 
sick.gif

I started back on my normal routine as well as go back to work and went as low as 179 real quick 
sick.gif

Im just gonna keep on adding carbs weekly and see where I get 

Over training smh did 2 a day today , did my whole back workout today "deadlifts , bent over rows , everything " then went back this afternoon for biceps even tho I didn't go as hard but I'm gonna rest for a day or 2 .

Over training smh did 2 a day today , did my whole back workout today "deadlifts , bent over rows , everything " then went back this afternoon for biceps even tho I didn't go as hard but I'm gonna rest for a day or 2 .
Thats not really over training. Youre fine for doing that. Over is if u went im the am for lats. Then went back for traps and lower back

I cut from 150 to 108 feeling better then ever. Might do a mini bulk to 125ish to increase my strength only. Then cut back down. Idk though.

I cut from 150 to 108 feeling better then ever. Might do a mini bulk to 125ish to increase my strength only. Then cut back down. Idk though.
108????
my Uncles Great Dane weighed that much...

why would you cut......
geezus lol no shade im sorry.

but 108???

are you a Jockey???

all jokes im sorry

Tal
Overtraining is somewhat a myth.

Also 1500 cals is a joke lol
talked to a girl she told she was on a 600 cal diet before i was like like WTF 1500 should be the absolute floor and that's already pushing it

There was an older woman at my work, probably mid 50s, who said she's on like a 600 calorie a day diet... and there were people who were congratulating her on her weight loss efforts.

My other co-worker and I were flabbergasted and wanted to talk some sense into her. And she's constantly feeling poorly and tired and she never knows why.

Last edited:
horse jockey's are border line midgets who weight about 100-120 lbs.

Lmfao and they race against horses lmfao I gotta see this. How can they even beat a animal who can run over 30 mph. Learn something new everyday im gon YouTube this

Had a great weekend at the olympia

The expo was nuts....wayyyy too crowded at times but fun

not me but snagged a pic as i walked by his line was pretty long

Seats

can't believe my boy got 4th

Seeing it live was def cool. But i won't ever understand judging. Dexter had the worst roid belly. It looked like a turtle shell on his stomach it was nasty as hell and he finished second. Rodden looked great so did Dennis but Phil honestly looked crazy too. I would have loved to have seen Kai there but glad i went nonetheless.

Last edited:
I'm 165. I'd like to be 150 but solid.

I'd also like to put 50 pounds on all my lifts

Lol.. I know both goals are hard to attain at the same time. We'll see what happens. if I don't lose much weight at all but I can still cut into my gut, that'd be great too

Right now I'm not trying to have a drastic diet. I'm just simply cutting out excess like beer, dessert, snacks. The hardest to cut out are diet drinks like diet Pepsi, etc. Just trying to drink plain water.

I know that just by doing that, I'm good for 5-6 pounds. The rest I want to be a really slow cut so as not to sacrifice strength gains.

Last edited:
There was an older woman at my work, probably mid 50s, who said she's on like a 600 calorie a day diet... and there were people who were congratulating her on her weight loss efforts.

My other co-worker and I were flabbergasted and wanted to talk some sense into her. And she's constantly feeling poorly and tired and she never knows why.

Bro people legit have no idea what they're doing when it comes to diet and exercise. Bet you she was taking in absolutely no protein or fat too. I'm cool with people who don't understand but I HATE when people encourage that type of nonsense. Type of people to tell her to cut out salt or work out more while she's literally killing her self.

Back
Top Bottom