STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not sure what it is,
But I have a pain in the right side of my chest. Started after I got back home from the gym. Did a very light chest workout. 4 sets of 12 reps on the decline bench at 185. I messed up and forgot to stretch before the excercise

Now it's like my right side of my chest hurts when I breathe in. Not sure if it's a muscle or an organ. Hopefully it's a muscle
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Probaly slight pulled something brotha 

Just goes to show how messed up it is to be a woman in this InstaGram world. A friend of mine is a trainer and she has a new female client. This client told my friend outright that, "I want to get some hips, flat stomach, and a bigger butt." But I am told this client has NO shape whatsoever. Skinny girl with no curves.

So my friend basically told her that she can't go into her body and change her genetics. Most of what you are asking for can't really be done without going under the knife. So this client girl has been sending before and after pictures of girls on IG that have went under the knife and showing off their new bodies. I guess this client girl isn't aware of people "cheating" out here. 

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh boyzzzzzzzz

Hit a big PR on deads last night 495x5x3 and followed it up with a 585 block pull.

Hopefully this helps me set up for a big total come December.

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh boyzzzzzzzz

Hit a big PR on deads last night 495x5x3 and followed it up with a 585 block pull.

Hopefully this helps me set up for a big total come December.

Good stuff fam! Deadlift is my fastest progressing lift and my favorite to be honest.

Started a new Oly Lifting personal program.

Already PR:

full clean at 180.
Front Sqauts 235
Back squats 265
Deadlift 365
Knee Pull 255
Snatch 115

Weird I can only snatch and Jerk 165. The
Jerk (Push Press) is killing me.

Any isolated ideas to get that gain on the jerk?

Last edited:
So this dude came out with the Undertaker intro and then it breaks into an Ed Sheeran song.

Shawn got bigger, but his abs is sticking out unlike last year

Idk I think Dennis wolf got him

This group out there has to be the top 4. Phil, Wolf, Flex, Dex. Its gotta be between Dennis and Phil for the top spot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom