STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Maybe you're lifting too much actual weight?

I stay tweaking my right elbow with squats though. I might have to switch to front. It's hard for me to get my arms back that far.
On do you position yourself under that bar when you back squat by chance?

Pro tip: If you are visiting a country, read up on their hygiene standards before you visit.

Sucks when you are in the middle of a dumbbell shoulder press rep and a dude walks by that smells like a bag of rotten onions.

Wear deodorant.

For real. :lol:

Well the shoulder was one of those injuries you get ever so often but my lower backs been going bad for a while.

Man, I've said it before here but don't mess around with the lower back.

I've gotten to the point where I couldn't get out of bed or put socks on. Luckily I wasn't doing anything at the time but I can't imagine how awful that would be with responsibilities SMH.

I'm back like I never left now but I'm always aware of my back. I never just do stuff without thinking.

Do any of you mix egg whites and protein?

Easing back into lifting and gonna try that after a few weeks and dat muscle memory kicks in :pimp:

Man, I've said it before here but don't mess around with the lower back.

I've gotten to the point where I couldn't get out of bed or put socks on. Luckily I wasn't doing anything at the time but I can't imagine how awful that would be with responsibilities SMH.

I'm back like I never left now but I'm always aware of my back. I never just do stuff without thinking.

What did you do to make it better?

Maybe you're lifting too much actual weight?

I stay tweaking my right elbow with squats though. I might have to switch to front. It's hard for me to get my arms back that far.

On do you position yourself under that bar when you back squat by chance?

Is that a typo? Not trying to be a douche but I don't understand.

I just put the bar to my height and get under it after I put the weights on the bar in the rack and start squatting. Head looking up almost on my heels reaaaal deep. :lol:

I think maybe it's hurting my arms because I'm an idiot and just realized I should probably do bench after squats. That way my chest won't be so tight and it will be easier to get my arms back there.

For real.
laugh.gif

Well the shoulder was one of those injuries you get ever so often but my lower backs been going bad for a while.
I learned to always push "through the ground" like I'm trying to push the ground down with my feet, as opposed to pulling the weight with my lower back.

My DL form has always been really good imo. I think my back pain comes from bad posture to one time really messing it up by running + DL heavy one day. Its been plagueing me on and off ever since then.

gonna join the knee wrap gang. getting the inzer wraps.

always like when dudes at the gym chop it up like "oh bruh is that the inzer belt" and i even seen people buying romaleos at my gym now.

#wave

Not sure what it is,
But I have a pain in the right side of my chest. Started after I got back home from the gym. Did a very light chest workout. 4 sets of 12 reps on the decline bench at 185. I messed up and forgot to stretch before the excercise

Now it's like my right side of my chest hurts when I breathe in. Not sure if it's a muscle or an organ. Hopefully it's a muscle :lol: :smh:

Not sure what it is,
But I have a pain in the right side of my chest. Started after I got back home from the gym. Did a very light chest workout. 4 sets of 12 reps on the decline bench at 185. I messed up and forgot to stretch before the excercise

Now it's like my right side of my chest hurts when I breathe in. Not sure if it's a muscle or an organ. Hopefully it's a muscle :lol: :smh:

Could have tweaked a rib or your chest wall. I've done both and they both cause pain when you breathe in. It should go away in a few days, nothing to worry about.

Hit the Nike outlet on lunch. They had a ton of pro combat shirts and tights for $19.99. Def worth checking out your local if your in the market for some new gear.

I got a quick question for anyone who takes caffeine pills. Do they help supress you appetite? Reason I asked is I Been taking one Before going to work or early morning gym sessions for about a week and yesterday I didn't, and all day I felt hungry at work and that's a bad thing cause I work for a snack food company running a route making deliveries. I went on a very bad snacking spree. Today I took one and worked all day and didn't even think about food. Sorry For The Long Paragraph.

I got a quick question for anyone who takes caffeine pills. Do they help supress you appetite? Reason I asked is I Been taking one Before going to work or early morning gym sessions for about a week and yesterday I didn't, and all day I felt hungry at work and that's a bad thing cause I work for a snack food company running a route making deliveries. I went on a very bad snacking spree. Today I took one and worked all day and didn't even think about food. Sorry For The Long Paragraph.
Yes, caffeine suppresses the appetite and boosts metabolism.

Need a donut mold obviously (real cheap like less than 3 bucks on amazon and walmart)

Donuts: 
-27g Oatmeal or Oat Flour
-60g Pumpkin Purée
-1/2s whey

-3 (136g) egg whites
-14g Coconut Flour
-1/2tsp Baking Powder
-1 tsp Vanilla Extract
-2-3 packets of Splenda(optional)

Hand mix dry then wet ingredients and bake @ 350 12 min

Wait 5 min then apply frosting:

42g Green Mountain Farm Cream Cheese & Greek Yogurt
1/3s MTS Whey
Splenda (optional)
Splash of almond milk

Toppings of choice

Last edited:
Could have tweaked a rib or your chest wall. I've done both and they both cause pain when you breathe in. It should go away in a few days, nothing to worry about.

Thanks fam
Repped

Idk about caffeine pills, I can only speak on coffee but I'm sure it's the caffeine in it. Coffee curbs my appetite. I'll still eat because I gotta get my macros in, but i definitely don't feel the need to eat after drinking my iced pumpkin spice latte with 5 extra espresso shots.
Caffeine also makes me poop like crazy. I think it does something to your digestive system. Im trying to stay away from caffeine though. I started easing off of my preworkouts. I only take one scoop once or twice a week

Back
Top Bottom