STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hey warch ur mouth when speaking about kai..

No one said anything when gifted nutrition sponsored the 2014 Olympia..also jay cutler, ronnie coleman products are there. Let my man Kai eat too. Supplement money is where its at..this is these dudes livelihood.

I have no issues with athletes having their own company/supps.

Save that CM Punk drama though. It ain't cute and to not very "Zen"

Real question is though is kaiprotesting going. Or is ollympia stopping him...
There are big names in the game. But he is still fan favorite and him and Phil are the 2 biggest names

I cut the man some slack he was training for a long time for this and it was supposed to be the culmination to a lot. This was his year to take home the most prestigious award in bodybuilding id be bummed too

Cinnamon protein pancakes topped with cinnamon toast crunch lol

Cinnamon protein pancakes topped with cinnamon toast crunch lol
Info on these lol bought some from Walmart the other night 250 calc each with 5g protein lol I know I can eat at least 5 in the morning .
I use Kodiak Cakes, 14 g of protein per 1/2 cup of mix.

Not sure what those are but I flavor mine with chocolate, cinnamon, etc. whatever I want really 
laugh.gif

Yea I use Kodiak cakes and added a scoop of protein, 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1/4 cup of skim milk and cinnamon.

Sometimes I'll add dark chocolate chips or just whatever I have handy like the cinnamon toast crunch today.

Deenis wolf and shawn rhoden are going to be up there.

Big ramy is just too big. Its going to be hard for him to get shredded and dried out (as has always been his Achilles heel)
If and when he does though. Hell hold the title for years

Big Ramy is so far behind Phil Heath in terms of development. The only person coming close to Phil is Kai and they will never let Kai win. Phil is going to win again.

no matter what, kai was never going to win. not even on the political side, he doesnt hold a candle to phil. all other things equal, phils has better aesthetic genetics.

ramy won't even sniff it. ronny winkler has a better chance and that not eeem close. This finna be a victory lap yr for Phil.

Kai would be a great representative for the sport. I see him nore in the public eye than phil.

Not taking anything away from phil because he is a good guy responds to everyone. But kai hits the streets more

true dat. very true dat.

Either way I support Kai, I'm a fan for life after meeting him in person. you can just feel the good vibes from dude.

I wish him the best not matter what he does.

Glad he's starting his own company, that Carnivore protein is terrible....taste bad... but I know suppose to be good for you.

Starting my cut today fellas. Kick starting it with IF. This is my first meal of the day after training fasted. Looks like a lot of food but only came out to 650 calories. Only thing I regret putting on the plate are the chicken nuggets, but the macros are honestly aren't that bad.

Im 6'2 240. Im trying to lose 20-30 pounds. I recently start back going to the gym. I run 2 miles a day and do 8 miles on the bike. What else should i do to lose some of this weight? My gym only has treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, dumbells, and a cable machine. Also what kind of diet do you guys suggest?

I usually do oatmeal and a protein shake

Or banana and shake

Or slice of bread w tbsp of PV and shake

Hour before gym

Back
Top Bottom