STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You can develop your forearms by maintaining a strong grip when doing a majority of your pulling motions. Wrist curls with a straight bar would work them directly.

Can't think of how i wanna split this next week since I'm not startin fresh on Monday. Right now it's looking like:
Sunday: Shoulders
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Spartacus
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back
Friday: Arms + Abs
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Legs
But no need for shoulders twice. I derno. Might play it by feel.
Also, I'm considering starting IF. Only reason because my winter class is from 10-130 everyday. Might be easy to wake up and only drink water and start eating at 2. My cut off would be at 10 so 8 hours. Nothin special just not eating in the morning. Does that even count?
BTW! Awesome work CINCO! Inspiring!
iLLest!
No need to workout every day your overtraining & tire yourself out quick.

Sunday - Shoulders & Traps

Monday- Legs

Tuesday - Arms/Abs

Wednesday - Off

Thursday - Chest

Friday - Back

Saturday - Off

MY NORMAL SPLIT USUALLY LOOKS LIKE

LEGS
CHEST/TRI
REST
BACK/BI
REST
SHOULDERS/ABS/CALVES
FULL BODY- CROSSFIT/ CIRCUIT

LIGHT CARDIO ON WEIGHT DAYS

TRY TO GO HIIT ON NON WEIGHT DAYS

I think once I outgrow my current gym I`m gonna join Golds Gym or World Gym, I hear World Gym is kind of expensive and only contract, there is a LA fitness down the road from my house and job, but they say Golds and World gym are gyms for guys who actually lift.

Guys that actually lift??? You must be confused with Planet Fitness.... I go to LA Fitness....its a pretty good gym. I had a World Gym membership and it was good, but that gym was going downhill with the broken equipment, odor, etc. LA has everything that I utilize and need... Plus there is no contract there also..

The facial structure change is what's really motivating. Dudes ain't that ridiculous though for ya'll to be claiming juice, especially the time frame given.

The facial stucture is what keeps me motivated I look best with a lean face, all my features pop.

Britneys dude is a good example that we all look are best lean

I was able to get 5lbs of ON Whey for $44.99 (had a $10 off coupon) at GNC. Pretty good considering I got it from GNC.

Guys that actually lift??? You must be confused with Planet Fitness.... I go to LA Fitness....its a pretty good gym. I had a World Gym membership and it was good, but that gym was going downhill with the broken equipment, odor, etc. LA has everything that I utilize and need... Plus there is no contract there also..

I havent been to an LA fitness, but when I was reading up on gyms they made it sound as if LA Fitness had 10 million cardio things and only one dumbell and bench. Surprisingly The area of Atlanta I`m in has a big bodybuilding community because alot of cats back from the wrestling heyday are in my area.

To anyone who uses per workouts I been on jacked and c4 and currently taking 1mr. For those of u that have used a pre this 1mr ish that I copped is totally different. I would suggest it for anyone that hasn't tried it. There are a couple differ formulas out there but you gotta ask for the one with 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it. It has less beta alanine in it to make you itch but the 1,3 dimeth in it is basically like adderall. For those of you that haven't worked out on adderall ... **** gets done and you just are in the zone. Anyways aside from that anyone stacking any pro hormones or got a good stack they are working with. Currently I'm just trying to bulk myself up to 195

To anyone who uses per workouts I been on jacked and c4 and currently taking 1mr. For those of u that have used a pre this 1mr ish that I copped is totally different. I would suggest it for anyone that hasn't tried it. There are a couple differ formulas out there but you gotta ask for the one with 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it. It has less beta alanine in it to make you itch but the 1,3 dimeth in it is basically like adderall. For those of you that haven't worked out on adderall ... **** gets done and you just are in the zone. Anyways aside from that anyone stacking any pro hormones or got a good stack they are working with. Currently I'm just trying to bulk myself up to 195

pretty sure 1,3 dimethylamylamine is banned? Lot of pre workouts had to change their formula and remove it after some dumb army guys took 6 scoops of JAcked or something and died.

I got some Avacado and Salmon, yall think I can just eat them together and it be straight? just grill the salmon and eat the avacado. Im gonna make some whole wheat spaghetti and chicken breast later tonight.

pretty sure 1,3 dimethylamylamine is banned? Lot of pre workouts had to change their formula and remove it after some dumb army guys took 6 scoops of JAcked or something and died.

Yeah but u can still get it

I got some Avacado and Salmon, yall think I can just eat them together and it be straight? just grill the salmon and eat the avacado. Im gonna make some whole wheat spaghetti and chicken breast later tonight.
Where the hell are your veggies man? That is two meals without veggies.

Benched 75 pound dumbbells today for the first time :pimp:. Did it fairly easy. Would've gone higher but didnt have the energy to pull up 80 pounds by myself.

My staple:

8 - 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (basically eyeball it)
1 frozen banana (you can go as high as 2 if you like)
handful of blueberries
1 serving peanut butter
6 oz of your favorite greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder

Your taste buds will thank me. :lol:
Thief! :nerd:

Question for you and Sneakerfan, how full are you after having this drink?

I stopped by GNC to ask the rep a question and he mentioned how the meal replacement drinks they offer contain fiber which gives you the full feeling but I notice you guys didnt add any.

I usually add Steel Cut oats and milled flaxseed ( Amazon product ASIN B000FDKQBK ) to my mixture. I am pretty full. I never use it as a meal replacement though. I usually use it as a snack. I have access to food after my workouts. So I eat food. That shake is my "junk food."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom