STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back from being banned. I been lurking and have been keeping up.

Lucky :smh: :smh:

I was hungover new years and jan 2. Im gonna go on the 3rd and F everything up. I went 4 days straight before new years. 2 Days rest feels good :smokin

The crowds suck. I hate them too. I hate when i want to squat. I have to do squats first or i will lose energy and cant max out. I hate that they are doing curls there or some other BS. I hate the people who dont rack there weights. There gonna be alot of people who piss me off. But nothing i can do. Im glad they are working out. Good for them. I give advice and help out the people who dont know what they are doing all the time.

When i first signed up to my gym i was 16. I knew what i was doing because of football.

But on alot of excercises through the years that i never done or needed help on, alot of people who were experienced helped me out and shared some knowledge. It helped me out and made me feel more comfortable at the gym. I was always the only kid there. So that helped me.

Illest your pankcakes look disgusting..

Mine are better

Made this last year... :smokin

Last edited:
So much negativity in the span of a few hours :smh:.

This time last year, I was depressed, looked bad, and felt bad. I made the move to lose weight, but it wasn't an easy one. Therefore, I don't judge new people at the gym. I actually enjoy seeing them since I like seeing people succeed. Nobody is better than anybody, period.

As for waiting for machines and such, there are so many other exercises that you can do while you wait. Doing other exercises while you wait also means you do more in the gym.

Only people I hate are the ones that don't clean the machines after use. Cleanliness is cleanliness, no way around it.

I'll give my 2 cents...I'll admit, I text and surf instagram/twitter/NT while at the gym between sets and whatnot. But I also get my lifts in, in a timely fashion.

And on the topic of new people at the gym, idk about ya, but I love seeing obese people in the gym. Idc if their taking forever on the treadmills or whatnot, it shows they're trying.

I don't judge others other than myself at the gym. If people busy flexing in the mirror after every set, who cares. Just worry about ya self and move on.

Tired of being lazy and not hitting the gym when it's right across the street from me. Didn't make a New Years resolution to get in shape but I'm definitely going to get it in. I have to get over the paranoia of making the alarm sound (PF membership) Did some reading for how to gain muscle as a skinny dude (I'm 6'3" 180lbs).

So far my new years resolution to eat better is going well (yes it has been only 2 days lol)

Greek yogurt breakfast
Turkey sandwich for lunch with small amount of pretzels and a protien bar and water (yes i could do better here)
Had a spinach salad, chicken breast, and broccoli for dinner with water to drink.

This is more or less going to be my meals all the time because its simple and cheap for me. I also weighed myself for the first time in a long time yesterday and i can't believe that i am up to 182lbs. Thats the most i have ever weighed in my entire life and i am ecstatic about it. I have always wanted to weight about 185-190. I am 6foot btw

Legs day today....i pray the gym is not overly crowded given that we only have 2 squat racks.

But maybe its just me but I read a lot about fitness and this thread really is informative. When i am in the gym i have headphones on and am not trying to be bothered by anyone. I have a pretty tight schedule when i get out of work so my workout usually can't run over 1.5hours. I only get frustrated when its so crowded that every bench is taken up or people are doing things that aren't necessary. Like curling in the squat rack....or taking up two benches to do put their feet on one for dips (then when you ask if you can use it they say hold on i have 3 more sets of dips.....like really)

The thing my dad always told me that i focus on is it doesn't matter how much weight you lift it is about how hard you go each day. When i get done doing bicep curls with 20lb dumbells and my elbows are locked and my movement is crisp my ares burn like all hell. I struggle to get 20 reps in. But dude next to me walks up and grabs 50lb dumbells and starts doing swinging arm curls then racks them hard and looks at me like he is cool.

Last edited:
I know it looks nasty but can anyone guess what I'm eating ?

Edit: Yuck...just threw it away.
It was 120 grams oats. 150 grams egg whites. 2 whole eggs. Blended and panned like a pancake.
What a waste.
iLLest!

I tried this the other day.

But I put it in a waffle maker.

Tasted ok to me :lol:

Anyone else use these Creatine? See some size improvement in about 2 weeks of using this

What are your guys thoughts on taking all vitamins (like centrum or something)

Im a pretty healthy person, i just feel that perhaps thru my regular diet im not intaking ALL the necessary vitamins. Thinking of just popping one a day. Im 21 .

Im a pretty healthy person, i just feel that perhaps thru my regular diet im not intaking ALL the necessary vitamins. Thinking of just popping one a day. Im 21 .

I use GNC right now because I got em on sale off ebay. I personally don't bother too much with choosing though. I've used One A Day, Centrum, some off brand Walmart stuff, and this GNC.

Only thing I noticed is that my pee is more yellow with GNC, but nothing else is different from the ones I've used.

I take mens one a day from walmart, they are pretty cheap and get the job done.

Killed my biceps yesterday, I've notice I get a better pump, pause, when I really use my mind muscle connection to squeeze out the reps 
smokin.gif

Going to hit traps hard today, they are one of my more stubborn areas and i gotta lift heavy to work them out.

What thee hell has happened in here?! :wow: :lol: :smh:

Went yesterday...was busier than on the first but still managed to find parking. Luckily the one I go to when staying with the GF is down the street from another newer LAFitness so that one gets more attention since its newer while this one was a Ballys, but was just renovated in November :pimp:

Was able to lift without many pauses due to the crowds, did my increased sets, and did my cardio and felt great as I walked out...TIRED, but great :smile:

These NY resolution folks don't bug me as much, I post memes on IG but I do it for fun. They shouldnt bug ANYBODY to the point that I've seen in this thread the last day or so... If you really believe what you're posting about them being uncommitted then let them cook for however short or long their resolution high will last, learn to ride it out with grace bros...

And yes, we most def ARE in this together...your monthly dues say so :lol:

Anywho, been doing the same split for months now, I think I need a new routine. Anybody have one they'd recommend? Preferably not SS? Wasn't a fan of it to be honest

I use GNC right now because I got em on sale off ebay. I personally don't bother too much with choosing though. I've used One A Day, Centrum, some off brand Walmart stuff, and this GNC.
Only thing I noticed is that my pee is more yellow with GNC, but nothing else is different from the ones I've used.

Your pee being bright yellow/neon is your body pissig out that vitamin B. when buying multivitamin they say the way you can tell if its good is by looking at what thy use as the source for b vitamin. If its cyan something don't buy it because companies use it because its cheap and your body will get rid of majority of it, if its meth something then that is what you want. I currently use optimen and they have the cheap source of b vitamin , when I run out I think I'm gonna get orange triad because it has better quality vitamin source as well as full dose of joint and digestive support its kinda high but you get all that in one. universal univite is a good cheap alternative though they use better ingredients than optimen but still not as good as orange triad

And to dude that posted that kreaklyne or whatever they say its literally tums and creatine, it's meant for people who have stomach issues from regular creatine and its not any better than normal mono

SMH AT THE NEW YEAR START FOR THIS THREAD.
JUST CUZ YOU WENT FROM OBESE TO FAT DONT MEAN U IN SHAPE YET PAPA.
AND DONT GIVE ME THE FAT IS A SHAPE NONSENSE EITHER.
laugh.gif

Man I'm gonna say Lucky just had a bad day and made some dumb comments, won't let it start of 2013 negatively for this thread. Time to move on.

Last edited:

This is how my chest was looking after today's workout. Mind you this was at night after everything I ate + 1.5 gallons of water.
As you can see I need work on my upper. Ugh. It leans out in the morning and looks more defined but damn. I want that VNeck neck taper. Like them bros from TMW.
iLLest!

iLLest, your humble bragging is getting up there with the best of them. :lol: j/k

Keep doing your thing, man. It's all good.

Went at 530am this morning.

I work at 9 so I was trying to get it out of the way before work, to avoid the crowds in the evening.
Ive never gone to the gym that early before...7am yes, 530am no...

Surprisingly there was actually a decent crowd at 530. The 24 hour fitness here in Santa Barbara is very small so I didn't expect too many people, but damn people everywhere are dedicated. Thats a good thing though, more inspiration. 8)
Not too many people though so I was able to do everything i wanted to do with no interruptions. Much better than going in that evening rush :nthat:

It was a chest day, and I feel great right now.

5x Barbell Bench (1st set a warm-up)
4x Barbell Incline
3x Wide Dips
3x Dumbell Flys
2 1/2 Dumbell Bench... yes 2 1/2 because by the time i got to the 3rd set of these my chest gave out mid-set and i couldnt lift up the dumbells :smh: :lol:

At that point I knew my workout was complete. Felt great.

Gotta have a great chest pump at work today, speaking of work I gotta get off NT and go get ready now :smh: :lol:

Leggo #TeamFit :nthat:

Last edited:
What would be the best weights to buy in order to get a good workout at home. I'm not intent on really becoming to big i just want to tone up and turn some fat to muscle. I'm 5'9 and weigh about 175

What would be the best weights to buy in order to get a good workout at home. I'm not intent on really becoming to big i just want to tone up and turn some fat to muscle. I'm 5'9 and weigh about 175

Power blocks I got some for emergency purposes, good on space since you just have two dumb bells than can adjust in weight up to 50lbs

Okay so just in case this helps someone out there, this is what my diet consisted of this morning.

530am 1/2 cup of oatmeal made with milk, and a spoon of natural peanut butter.

-6am-7am Gym
-715am -2 scoops whey protein (ON gold standard vanilla)
-720am shower
-7:45am spinach and jalapeño egg white omelette, with a side of fresh avocado and 2 slices of whole wheat thins. Here's a pic I took of my meal...

-About a cup of egg whites (from the egg white carton). So around 26g of protein
-half of an avocado
-two slices of thin whole wheat bread (orowheat). Only 100 calories, but most importantly some post work out complex carbs.

If anyone cares, what I did was chop up fresh baby spinach. Threw it into a hot pan with extra virgin olive oil. Chopped up small pieces of fresh jalapeño. Let those sizzle a bit.

Then I slowly poured the egg whites on top. High heat I let it build a crust at the bottom,
Then turned the heat down a bit and added a bunch of pepper and A little cajun seasoning on top. Then I flipped one side of the eggs to the other side to make it like an omelette shape (not the best flip :lol: ).

And of course for my spicy heads out there,
Some drops of tapatio on top. :pimp:

Instead of adding salt to the eggs, I just added tapatio because that already had enough sodium for one meal.

Anyways, not the most exciting omelette but I hope someone's interested In trying. Healthy while delicious, I enjoyed it :smile:

Chef LTB signing out :lol:

Have a good day guys, I'm at work right now and I'm feelin great from my morning workout and meals.

For snacks at work I packed a small bag of mixed unsalted nuts, a light string cheese, an apple and a tangerine.

Again not the most exciting but they get me through work until lunch. Hope this gives some ideas to some people who want ideas.

Have a great Thursday bros :pimp:

SMH AT THE NEW YEAR START FOR THIS THREAD.
JUST CUZ YOU WENT FROM OBESE TO FAT DONT MEAN U IN SHAPE YET PAPA.
AND DONT GIVE ME THE FAT IS A SHAPE NONSENSE EITHER.

Post your gains... O ok.

LMAO

READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD AND FIND THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

O OK.

LMAO

SEE FAMB THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

U THINK THIS THREAD STARTED AND ENDED WITH YOU.

WE

THE REAL TEAM FIT

DID NOT DO THIS AS A TREND.

WE BEEN ON THIS SINCE TEAM FITNESS.

YOU WANNA COME AT ME TELLING ME TO POST MY GAINS.

SORRY HOMEY

YOU JUMPAN

WE NIKE AIR

ONE THE HEEL AND ON THE SOLE.

NOOB

Last edited:
Any harm in drinking Red Bull (sugar free) ?

Also got on the EC stack and i can barley eat, I have to force myself to eat. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:
LMAO
READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD AND FIND THE ORIGINAL THREAD.
O OK.
LMAO
SEE FAMB THATS YOUR PROBLEM.
U THINK THIS THREAD STARTED AND ENDED WITH YOU.
WE
THE REAL TEAM FIT
DID NOT DO THIS AS A TREND.
WE BEEN ON THIS SINCE TEAM FITNESS.
YOU WANNA COME AT ME TELLING ME TO POST MY GAINS.
SORRY HOMEY
YOU JUMPAN
WE NIKE AIR
ONE THE HEEL AND ON THE SOLE.
NOOB

O

Back
Top Bottom