STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^

How do you know their heart isnt into it?

Im sure you had doubts too when you first started. How can you judge someone the first day they walk into a gym? Its already a huge step getting yourself into the damn gym.

No one is going to care for any of your future opinions/progress knowing how arrogant you are with other people's gym intentions.

Yo iLLest! Try these pancakes dog.

No one is going to care for any of your future opinions/progress knowing how arrogant you are with other people's gym intentions.
BINGO!

Minus whale stop posting in here, screw being humble, man I bet you get far in life with that attitude.

i just try to keep aware of my surroundings to avoid any flying/bouncing dumbells or jump in to assist if anyone gets in trouble. poor dude got pinned in the leg press today. i told him it happens to everyone. he asked if i ever did that and i told him no :lol: told him i've been pinned bb bench though and that no shame in trying to get stronger. it's whatever. my gym is big anyway and they pay the same as me to be there - maybe even more than me since i know the membership guy 8)

burned out my weakass biceps after my back workout: spider curls, seated incline db curls and hammer curls. feelsgoodman.

What's everyone's Plans and Goals for this Year?
Im going to continue bulking until March and then start to Cut for summer
Cutting now for 6-8 weeks.  I just want to get it over with as I hate cutting (the calorie deficit
happy.gif
)  Need to shed some of the excess fat I gained during the last 4+ months where I was strictly focusing on the strength, and size gains (Wendler 531).

I thought this thread was to encourage people to get fit. What happened to the support..._'s get a little bit of progress and then look down on the world. :smh:

You said it yourself...you forgot the keycode to the more private cardio room like you ain't know the gym would be packed on January 2nd. That's your fault plehboi...plan accordingly.

I thought this thread was to encourage people to get fit. What happened to the support..._'s get a little bit of progress and then look down on the world. :smh:
You said it yourself...you forgot the keycode to the more private cardio room like you ain't know the gym would be packed on January 2nd. That's your fault plehboi...plan accordingly.

:rofl:

dudes really catching feelings

^

No ones catching feelings bruh, you just being arrogant and no one likes an arrogant person.

You lost some weight and are talking like one of those roided out douchebags. You have nothing to be cocky about.

^

No ones catching feelings bruh, you just being arrogant and no one likes an arrogant person.

You lost some weight and are talking like one of those roided out douchebags. You have nothing to be cocky about.

All of this and I don't even come in here often.

Arrogant because mad people are in the way of me doing what I need to do? k.

But the other NYs resolution post dont exist? k

I really dont care whos in the gym I still get it in, like I said its wack having people in my way who more than likely arent serious. Call me Arrogant all you want, Im still gonna make these gains brah

Well you are a big dude so I can understand why those people might be in your way.

eyes.gif

Arrogant comment for arrogant person.

Anyways, im sure this thread has had enough of this.

I really dont care whos in the gym I still get it in, like I said its wack having people in my way who more than likely arent serious. Call me Arrogant all you want, Im still gonna make these gains brah

Not feeling the negativity being displayed in this thread by certain people.

It's ruining the positive, motivational vibe in the thread. :smh:

I'm willing to bet that there are fit people in your gym that look at you and feel the same way...regardless if you're a regular or not.

Just something to think about.

Any thought or suggestions with this plan as well as the workout plan?
Diet looks fine, but I think that workout is too much volume imho when on a cut.  Stick to 3 or 4 days a week, with maybe 1 HIIT session a week.  You could throw in some steady state cardio for active recovery as we.

:rofl:
dudes really catching feelings

You a beast right? You in the gym handling business right? You about yours? Then make adjustments. Plan accordingly. NOTHING should be able to stand in your way. Especially not some newcomers. You knew what the gym was going to be like today...be real. All I'm saying is don't come in here *****ing to us because your gym is crowded and you forgot your secret cardio room key. The only one emotional is....well....you.

Bet you take that key with you next time :lol:

Last edited:
Getting back in the gym on Monday. Took the last 3 months or so off, it's the busiest time of the year for work, but I'm already over the sluggishness and I miss the 1-2 hours a day of being able to focus on one thing and one thing only. Only reason we didn't start this week is because we aren't home, for work, go figure.

Just trying to get back to my max's from a few years back (250 bench, 25 pull ups, I'm 159ish btw)... but I've also added in the included goal of... I'm determined to dunk a basketball.

I figure at 26, my legs still agree with me, I'm in decent shape, this is the year to get after it. I'll keep you guys updated, but I'm 5'10, so this is definitely gonna be a journey. Getting up to 250 the first time was as well, but it was fun as hell and well worth it. I'm shooting for a late summer realistic attempt. I used to be able to dunk a tennis ball, but that was in like 2004 in 9th grade. I never once think I tried to even attempt a dunk in HS.

yea enough of you clowns crying about nothing.
Got some Cookies and Creame Protogen samples :x terrible

Bruh don't even get me started. You're in here everyday asking questions about supplements. How much money you spend a month on them? How much gains have you seen bc of them? Prolly not much.

You're over here thinking that these miracle drugs are gonna help you loss weight. Everybody notices your infatuation with them. But no one says anything bc we live and let live. Let those dudes cook. Who are you to say they aren't serious. Cmon man you shed a few pounds and now have a holier than thou attitude

I've always been weak when it came to bicep workouts. Any advice on a bicep workout that can be done twice a week? I plan on going in the morning before work.

Back
Top Bottom