STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My routine pretty much stays the same, built around the main lifts like squats/deads/bench/military press with accessory work

Only thing that changes is volume/intensity

Wanna get into Oly lifting though, that explosiveness. Need to find a coach or someone to teach me proper form and ****.
this man knows . 

as long as u dont keep your volume/intensity the same for more than 2 months you are fine , that stupid thing some ppl say that you must change your exercises every 8 weeks and such is nonsense , any exercise you are doing you are exercising the same muscle 

What's a good way to increase my hip, ankle flexibility to facilitate more comfortable squats? Feels like the closer to ATG I go, my hips tighten up and my knees start taking on the bulk of the lift.

Stretch. Here is a video of an example. Not sure exactly what they are called but it'll allow your hips to be more flexible and do lower squats.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Dude rockin 23's in the vid....oh how I miss mine.

Last edited:
My routine pretty much stays the same, built around the main lifts like squats/deads/bench/military press with accessory work

Only thing that changes is volume/intensity

Wanna get into Oly lifting though, that explosiveness. Need to find a coach or someone to teach me proper form and ****.
this man knows . 

as long as u dont keep your volume/intensity the same for more than 2 months you are fine , that stupid thing some ppl say that you must change your exercises every 8 weeks and such is nonsense , any exercise you are doing you are exercising the same muscle 

Ehhhhh. I definitely disagree with the last statement. Not every "muscle group exercise" is the same.

I don't even do routines right now I just lift, make sure I hit the bodyparts for that day or more if I feel like it. Dem gains looking right.

I kinda do the same, just make sure I hit the major muscles twice a week. There is no set day for anything

gonna start working on handstands. first i'm going to figure out the basic movements, then i'm going to master them. every week i seem to have a new goal, for either fitness or otherwise. i've been learning all types of random things and skills, my dude from Dos Equis is gonna have some competition.

Last edited:
gonna start working on handstands. first i'm going to figure out the basic movements, then i'm going to master them. every week i seem to have a new goal, for either fitness or otherwise. i've been learning all types of random things and skills, my dude from Dos Equis is gonna have some competition.

Lol @Dos Equis

Stuck in a hotel this weekend.

Gym here sucks.

Did enough to get a good pump..

But feel cheated....

Gotta find another gym. Changed jobs last spring and moved in the summer way across town. There's no gyms in walking distance to my house that I know of and it's not always easy to train where I work. Kinda need an escape. I did this in my last place, worked at BSC but had a Golds Gym in walking distance so I'd just go there on weekends or evenings that I didn't have any clients. Have a a whole different setup now and my workouts are definitely suffering.

Doesn't help that we have extended blackout hours now at my gym. Trainers can't workout in the evenings until 8pm and now we can't workout on Saturday morning. We're supposed to set an example to our clients and inspire them how are we gonna do that when they make it hard to actually train?

Hey guys, have a serious question and hoping someone can help out

So ive been gyming pretty often the past 2 months but mostly just lifting with a little cardio, now every time i do cardio i get winded quick but the more concerning thing is my heart rate ranges between 185-190. No matter what machine im on its 185-190

I am a 25 y/o male, 5'9" 165 lbs.

Today my arms got a little numb and my fingertips on left hand were numb after 30 mins on the eliptical. Is 185-190 dangerous?

Back
Top Bottom