STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i've been using it for less than a year now and it helps because there's so much deceit involved with supplements. i used to waste money on all kinds of crap but now i use very few. pretty much just protein and a preworkout.

i've been using it for less than a year now and it helps because there's so much deceit involved with supplements. i used to waste money on all kinds of crap but now i use very few. pretty much just protein and a preworkout.

No creatine?

i like greg plitt's MFT28 if u wanna push yourself and have time for 2-a-days
He sounds super corny in his vids.

You follow that routine? He goes to failure on every set? Im good on that 
laugh.gif

Seems like abs are his main objective.

Last edited:
There is nothing like foam rolling in your draws. Both of my foam roller came in. They will be used on the daily.

The rumble rollers are awesome. I need to fork out the 50ish to have one. I know a lot of people like lacrosse balls, still wanna grab one of those too.

Personally, I feel like the rumble roller is a big waste.

Youd be better off with a lacrosse ball, baseball, tennis ball, standard foam roller, or one of the solid core rollers.

Youd be better off with a lacrosse ball, baseball, tennis ball, standard foam roller, or one of the solid core rollers.

Why are they a waste? I know you have a reason for thinking that lol. Regular foam doesnt seem to do nearly as much for me. They def seem overpriced but I thought it worked well when I tried it. I've seen the solid core ones and id assume those, or a PVC pipe would work the best.

Well seeing as how rhab is found so commonly amongst crossfitters, I don't see why it'd be wrong for a doc to list it as a possible diagnosis.

To timbo's sarcastic remark: see the sentence bolded in iron man's post.
They threw the person i was referring to right into the thick of things. It's the reason why I mentioned that he was a first-timer.

About to just step up and buy a PVC pipe, not sure if my body is ready yet.
Ya I keep on asking when I'm at the hardware store but they don't have a big enough diameter pipe. Eventually I'll swing by home depot tho

I just use a lacrosse ball, pvc pipe and a barbell.  I want to try a few other different rollers/devices out there but this is all I have access to or can afford right now 
laugh.gif
.  I saw a vibrating foam roller the other day that looked interesting.  Anybody read m&f? got a deal that starts out at 12 issues for $4.99, stopped reading those a while ago but at that price I might just say why not 

Why are they a waste? I know you have a reason for thinking that lol. Regular foam doesnt seem to do nearly as much for me. They def seem overpriced but I thought it worked well when I tried it. I've seen the solid core ones and id assume those, or a PVC pipe would work the best.

The cost/benefits just doesnt make much sense to me. The basic purpose of any of the devices is to create pressure and alleviate stiffness within the muscle. If the standard foam roller doesnt create enough change within the muscle, then something harder or something with a smaller surface area is needed. Thats where a lacrosse ball, tennis ball, baseball, racquetball, whatever comes into play. To me, the rumble roller is a bit of a gimmick. It looks cool, it looks like it would feel painful/good so it seems like itll have a high utility. But the price just doesnt justify its use. The smaller one is around $40 and the longer one is closer to 70. I can create the same effect if not greater for 90% cheaper. Thats just me though. Im not saying it doesnt work, because it does. I just cant wrap my mind around the price.

I just use a lacrosse ball, pvc pipe and a barbell.  I want to try a few other different rollers/devices out there but this is all I have access to or can afford right now :lol: .  I saw a vibrating foam roller the other day that looked interesting.  Anybody read m&f? got a deal that starts out at 12 issues for $4.99, stopped reading those a while ago but at that price I might just say why not 

The vibrating foam roller is gimmicky too. I've used it and the vibration doesnt add anything. I will say that its a much firmer roller than some of the other ones out on the market though so thats definitely a plus.

I hate and love using the barbell to roll out the quads. I usually just grab a foam roller for the initial roll, then the lacrosse ball for deep penetration (pause). I spend less than 5 min on the roller and about 10-15 on the lacrosse ball.

i take c4 but honestly. i just mentally hype and go ballistic on my own.

ive always had a high baseline of pure energy.

in reality i should carry some electrolytes stuff for endurance.

Back
Top Bottom