Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Buddah- dumbbells dumbbells dumbbells. Just throw any thoughts about achieving some arbitrary number and do those from now on. Or maybe you meant dumbbells messed you up?

i wish. but i cant do dumbells either. ehh

unless its light, as in < 50 lbs. but even then im scared. im afraid of worsening the condition and having that pain for the rest of my life, even if i stop lifting.

someone answer this question? muscle atrophy?

i can't expect to lift nearly the same amount of weight i used to. basically im cutting down half of my weight. how much mass will i lose(if any at all?) if i continue to be consistent in lifting, of course with just lighter weights for the rest of my life?

if i can maintain much of it it would be a huge consolation. but ive never read about this.

bro-science i know

as this is a work out/get fit/lose weight thread... is there a certain athletes body that you want/aiming for?..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

as this is a work out/get fit/lose weight thread... is there a certain athletes body that you want/aiming for?..

20091024012601_200910240061.JPG

Except he's 4 inches taller than me.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

331.jpg

i wanna be layin on the beach like.......

dgk ya gotta aim a lil higher than that bro.

you dont even need that gym for that body, go play soccer and just eat better

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this dude's got a dope physique

166522_493000942225_351749002225_5827412_2266109_n.jpg

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Day 4 of P90 done! Today was the Yoga X. It was pretty advanced, but I was able to stay with it for most of the DVD. Definitely got a good sweat in.

I plan to do Day 5 tomorrow, and Day 6 on Saturday and then use Sundays as a rest day.

I will keep you posted tomorrow.

Thanks.
I'm on day 21 myself, I too was suprised at how much I was sweating during the Yoga X.  Keep up the work.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I want the big koncrete physique:

Long way to go. 
laugh.gif
http://www.unclez.net/

youre welcome, i advise you to use a PO box though.

youll be like this in no time
nah man, you one of my main homies on here but don't link that in here...don't be responsible for fools buying steroids and using them incorrectly...we got some young impressionable dudes here.

Soccer players lift weights though. There's nothing wrong with striving to have a similar physique to the one posted above (Diego Forlan - very famous soccer player).

Actually, that look is probably most desirable in 95% of the world. It's mostly in North America where people strive for the "concrete wall" "Gorilla juicehead" look
laugh.gif

How the %+$$ are you gonna find t-shirts that fit when you're built like this?

To each his own I guess. My point is that there's nothing wrong with aiming for the slim and cut look.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

sometimes I'm afraid to get more tattoos cuz I think it'll mess up my physique like dude up there would look better with no ink, no?

I said the same thing.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Buddah- dumbbells dumbbells dumbbells. Just throw any thoughts about achieving some arbitrary number and do those from now on. Or maybe you meant dumbbells messed you up?

i wish. but i cant do dumbells either. ehh

unless its light, as in < 50 lbs. but even then im scared. im afraid of worsening the condition and having that pain for the rest of my life, even if i stop lifting.

someone answer this question? muscle atrophy?

i can't expect to lift nearly the same amount of weight i used to. basically im cutting down half of my weight. how much mass will i lose(if any at all?) if i continue to be consistent in lifting, of course with just lighter weights for the rest of my life?

if i can maintain much of it it would be a huge consolation. but ive never read about this.

bro-science i know
Pushups?? with proper hand placement I can't really see it @@+*++# your shoulder too bad?
YoungTriz wrote:

Ryan_Reynolds_392.jpg

This is what I'm aiming for
This is probably one day achievable for me. Probably take another two years to put on a chest like that 
eyes.gif

i have manage to get my diet in check. i eat pretty clean and in moderation. high protein, low carbs mad water(only non coffee liquid). the only thing is i drink coffee like dope fiend willy smoke rocks. i use splenda so its not extra sugar im worried about, but is coffee a diet killer at all? funny thing is when i drink coffee i dont be hungry anymore.

Originally Posted by FEETure

i have manage to get my diet in check. i eat pretty clean and in moderation. high protein, low carbs mad water(only non coffee liquid). the only thing is i drink coffee like dope fiend willy smoke rocks. i use splenda so its not extra sugar im worried about, but is coffee a diet killer at all? funny thing is when i drink coffee i dont be hungry anymore.

coffee is essentially calorie free dont worry about it
ease up on the creme, and splenda is killing you. you can get natural sweetner i think its called stivia or something

Yeah, I cut out the artificial sweeteners a few months ago and now I use stevia to sweeten coffee/tea/oatmeal. It's a bit more expensive but apparently it's natural and better for you than the artificial stuff. At first the taste is unbearable and it's annoying how it clumps up very quickly but after a few days you become used to it.

Back
Top Bottom