Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Latest 4 rep maxes.

Bench - 260
Squat - 300
Deadlift - 345
DB Shoulder Press - 85
Front Squat - 220
Weighted Chin Ups - 45

can someone let me know if this is diet is good for a cutting/just trying to eat healthy.

7am boost protein shake
10am south beach granola bar thing
laugh.gif

1pm :nerd:z grilled chciken...w/ cupof rice
5pm chicken/salmon/steak with veggies
after workout some egg whites...or maybe the occasional protein shake
9pm salmon or chicken...maybe steak. with veggies

and help would be appreciated...im just trying to tone down for beach season

YO... i got 3 months to lose as much weight as possible and maybe get cut here and there... i got 1k on the line... started doing p90x.. still dont know what to eat and when...
should i keep on doing p90 or just run my !@$ off.. i suck at running though

p90x should help you out tremendously if you actually keep doing it everyday. you can do p90 and get your diet in check and you should lose a nice amount of fat and get in good shape.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

YO... i got 3 months to lose as much weight as possible and maybe get cut here and there... i got 1k on the line... started doing p90x.. still dont know what to eat and when...

easy

run a cycle of clen

Originally Posted by Money Making A

easy

run a cycle of clen

what is clen?

Originally Posted by Money Making A

easy

run a cycle of clen

what is clen?
it's a form of steroid

but in all seriousness just like dude above me said, stick to the p90x and have your diet be on point. i'm not sure what kind of exercises p90x consists of but if cardio isn't already included, you should also add that to your regime...

how much weight are you trying to lose?

should i keep on doing p90 or just run my @%! off.. i suck at running though

-Stick with complex carbs (from fruits,veggies, etc...)
-Eat at a calorie deficit...This is the most important thing or you won't lose weight
- Stick to a basic 40/40/20 diet (40% protein, 40% carbs & 20% fat)
-Take multi

You can try a keto diet but you'll lose way too much strength but if you're really up for it look it up.

im trying to lose around 20-40... im chunky..
so eat fruits and veggies
what is calorie deficit?
do you mean multi vitamins?..
eating habbit is the worst for me... i just dont know what to eat and when..

sick.gif
that *$@+ looks mad confusing... so i should be on a 1600 cal diet is what im getting...
what are some good muti vitamin?...
sorry for being annoying... i just wanna get it right the 1st time...

Honestly.. I think the most basic method to lose fat is to figure out your BMR and just eat that number of calories. The higher your NAMR, the higher the deficit.
Walk around all day... do 30 mins exercise. boom losing a few pounds a week

how many calories in a pound of fat again???

I love hitting pr's in the gym. I hit 6 reps of 85lb dumbbells on my last incline set. My weight is at 160, currently bulking till about 170

sick.gif
that *$@+ looks mad confusing... so i should be on a 1600 cal diet is what im getting...

Wow that can't be right...I think any diet less than 2000 calories is....suicide lol.What are your stats?And as for multi's just pick whatever brand.I picked out a generic drug store brand. You don't really need to be taking multi's.If you can afford to buy food that has all the vitamins and minerals you need then that's way better than any supplement. Most people can't so we take multi's feelsbadman.jpg

I wanted to get your guys opinion, for fat loss should I go for keto? Or is it better if I just reduce carbs to something like preworkout? I dont want to loose THAT much muscle but my primary goal is fat loss

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

sick.gif

Wow that can't be right...I think any diet less than 2000 calories is....suicide lol.What are your stats?And as for multi's just pick whatever brand.I picked out a generic drug store brand. You don't really need to be taking multi's.If you can afford to buy food that has all the vitamins and minerals you need then that's way better than any supplement. Most people can't so we take multi's feelsbadman.jpg
my bmr is 2100... then you said -500 from that and i will lose some weight right?

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

sick.gif

That's quite the exaggeration. When I was getting in the best shape of my life, my caloric cap was 2100, but ideally was 1900 to 2000. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Disfunctional wrote:

YoungTriz wrote:

sick.gif

That's quite the exaggeration. When I was getting in the best shape of my life, my caloric cap was 2100, but ideally was 1900 to 2000. 

It was meant to be a joke brah lol...I know people usually eat 2000 or less cals before competition time to get to sub 10%BF but when I tried eating that much it was so tough.

Disfunctional wrote:

YoungTriz wrote:

sick.gif

my bmr is 2100... then you said -500 from that and i will lose some weight right?

You'll definitely lose weight. I'd only eat 1600 cals if you're not worried about losing strength/muscle though. But since you're doing P90x, I would just suggest eating @ maintenance because that $*#* is brutal. Doesn't P90x come with a nutrition e-book?I downloaded it a while back and I remember it came with e-books that had a ton of recipes and a diet to follow.

Just checking in. 22 Days deep in Insanity. It's sorta hard to say if theres a difference since I see myself everday. But Im def improved and can keep up with most of the workout while in good form. Gonna keep trekking through. 
pimp.gif

This thread is 
pimp.gif
glad to see new members, new questions, and new advice.

I'm still workin on this Palumbo cut...cheated this whole weekend and didn't feel bad about it though. My body gets wrecked on a daily basis so the least I can do is reward it with some food I WANT
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Anyone try Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix? The ingredient list in all of MP's products looks solid but the diuretic in this kinda throws me off. I'd also stack it with Assault and Animal Pak, Fish Oil, Xtend, Whey, and Dark Matter

Back
Top Bottom