Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

no one in here has had any sort of ac joint injury?

i sprained(probably tore *crosses finger*) mine about 2 months ago. been out the gym since.

sucks because i can barely rep half what i used to.

then again im still afraid to reinjure :tongue:

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Who cares what brand the plate is... 315 is 315.

You want coordinated and sexy equipment go to planet fitness :tongue:

I dont give a damn what the brand is, but having a mismatch of different brands is just a failure in noticing the details.  Its a bad sign for the business.

Edit:

If I were in the looking to purchase a gym membership and I went into a gym that had multiple brands of plates... I wouldnt sign up there.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Look at this mother *%@$+!! beast!�

Yikes, these scare me...I honestly don't see the point of these(and it's probably just cause I tore my rotator cuff years ago).� They put a huge amount of stress on your shoulders/sockets by forcing you to roll your shoulders forward.� It's just not safe, plus, the range of motion is short...what is this really working?

yea i dont see any point of doing these at all, this doesnt even look like a normal body movement. I'll stick to doing regular and weighted dips
I'm tired...I quoted the wrong video...but this also looks like a compromise of technique just for high weight.....I do these at times, however I never feel the same as I do when I do overhead pull downs and close grip bench....

I'm addicted to this thread now....winters months only good for smashing and lifting....and I aint smashing nuthin at the moment

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Gyms carry more than one brand of weights?  
sick.gif
yes mine does...........

i always have to keep it the same, mental thing....

they have older weights and bought newer ones still have the older ones, get it?
I get it.  Its just a sign of a poor gym. 

it is a poor gym......the owner is a D bag and cheap. im actually gonna be switching to another gym that is a lil further away.

ive got 40 of the bad boys sitting around. tempting but i havent given in to the "dark side" yet. in fact im so in love with the "journey" that im afraid id reach all my goals too soon and cut it short.

Spoiler [+]
24eurn8.jpg

I dont give a damn what the brand is, but having a mismatch of different brands is just a failure in noticing the details.  Its a bad sign for the business.

Edit:

If I were in the looking to purchase a gym membership and I went into a gym that had multiple brands of plates... I wouldnt sign up there.

?
I don't see a problem with it at all. Both the reg gym and the oly gym I go to have various brands. The oly/strongman gym I go to with have like 5-6 diff brands (Turkeii/Werk San and Rogue (Hi-Temps) bumpers and various iron plates). 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ive got 40 of the bad boys sitting around. tempting but i havent given in to the "dark side" yet. in fact im so in love with the "journey" that im afraid id reach all my goals too soon and cut it short.

Spoiler [+]
24eurn8.jpg
If/when you do decide to make the "transition", you should def document the progress for the NT fam. I'd never do it myself but I can appreciate the effect it has on ones physique...curious to see how the process goes for you

Spoiler [+]
24eurn8.jpg
I've become more and more curious about this stuff. It's hard not noticing the results you can get( i.e. Zyzz).
Although I'm not educated enough on the subject to even consider doing a cycle, could you pm some reading materiel on it Joe?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

If you do keto, how long should the carb up period be? one or two days?

nerd.gif
Carb ups, in my opinion, are needed to keep muscle and muscle size.

Your metabolism will slow  in the absence of carbs for long periods of time. You need to avoid this by carbing up at least one full day out of the week on a full ketogenic diet.

Spoiler [+]
24eurn8.jpg

i KINDA wanted to try one cycle just for the experiment, but I realized extra muscle wont help me in my sport.

My cardio has to constantly be top-notch and doing this would just hinder it
ohwell.gif

but if you ever do go through with it, DOCUMENT EVERY DETAIL! Im curious, as im sure we all are

You've been running your mouth about that der juice for months and months joecam. Hyper cutter has one thin and thing only to say. You can take your needles and stick them in your candybutt.

I'm just kidding around. I think you passed your hardcore partying ways on to me though. I'm still plastered right now. I'll get refocused soon.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Edit:

?
I don't see a problem with it at all. Both the reg gym and the oly gym I go to have various brands. The oly/strongman gym I go to with have like 5-6 diff brands (Turkeii/Werk San and Rogue (Hi-Temps) bumpers and various iron plates). 

If I see a weight tree with more than 1 brand on weight on it... im not joining.

Oly/Strongman gyms are different though.  Thats a niche.

Edit:

?

If I see a weight tree with more than 1 brand on weight on it... im not joining.

I actually like the diff brands at the reg gym I go to. The more variety the better. The only neg I see is that there may be slight weight differences between different brands (< 1 lb).

Arnold's physique ##%++ on current pro BB's. 

Edit:

?

I actually like the diff brands at the reg gym I go to. The more variety the better. The only neg I see is that there may be slight weight differences between different brands (< 1 lb).

Arnold's physique ##%++ on current pro BB's. 
I can careless about the plates....but the dumbbells need to organized and all the same.  Thick handles too....

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Hey NT,

I've been lurking through this and other workout threads trying to figure out whats best for me. Im 5'11' and 160lbs. Im def not overweight but I'm not in shape (gotta gut)

I started doing Insanity and Im a week in. Will doing that get me looking leaner or should I be following a plan like this? http://www.simplyshredded.com/fitne...el-okunola-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html
Son's abs look like intestines.  I say stick with the insanity if you can keep up or look into a beginner strength training program.  That right there is an advanced routine.
I can imagine a baby alien ripping out of that guys stomach through his abs
Thanks Mark. Sunday will mark the end of week 2 for me. It was hard keep up at first. But now I think Im getting it

Back
Top Bottom