Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

thinkin about taking next week off since i havent taken any rest weeks in quite some time and my question is should i still consume the same amount of calories? or should i lower them since i wont really be doing anything?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Soon, supplements will be too expensive or illegal to use.

i will stock up like the world is ending if they try that
Remember a while ago there was some bill that was getting pushed by congress? BB.com was panicking and started sending out mass emails. That was kind of funny.

Imagine if there was only one kind of whey, one kind of beta alanine, one kind of multivitamin...all regulated by the FDA and sold by the government. Then imagine the government taints one in every 100 of those supps with some kind of cyanide.

Population control. That's the dark side I see to that kind of thing. Illunimati. Based.

EDIT-Damn, Joe Cam, you roll now? I've always been adamant, but recently I've been wanting to get into it. I need to experience trance music to the fullest and I think the only way to do it is by rolling. I think for the next rave I'm caving in. Might wreck my body, who knows. But I need to do it.

Originally Posted by krazyg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

took 4 scoops jack3d today for the hell of it
was nice i love stimulants, coming up it felt like a mild mdma comeup, was very nice. music blaring in my headphones + that + a huge pump i feel like im in heaven

Haha. Sounds like Jack3d brought your roll back. I know what you mean. I get that tingly feeling on my way to the gym after taking it and I suddenly feel the urge to blast the music and can't wait to get to the gym. Love it. 4 scoops sounds intense though. I usually do 2-3. It's going to suck when I have to cycle off of it when my current tub is done. How do you like rolling by the way? You just started right?
yeah i actually usually stick to 1-2 scoops but i was in a really unfocused mood and i wanted to be in the zone for the gym so i said f it and took a lot.

i am not a preworkout type of guy at all ive only ever bought 1 before this one...so yeah i hope im not getting too dependent on them. i will be taking some gym days off in the coming weeks.

rollings amazing   ive only done it a few times .....i love stimulants but i  dont like mdma at a normal party environment as much though where everyones drunk its gotta be with music and %%!+ and high energy. 

also if anyone has some insight let me know......i was planning on cycling test prop starting in about february for maybe 8 weeks (short-medium length cycle

problem is ive been lifting better and harder than any time in my life, i have been so focused its been unreal.  should i wait to cycle after this phase of extreme motivation eventually wears off to get me back in the zone? or should i cycle when im on it to get maximum results?

Panda bowl (orange chicken and steamed rice) once or twice a week... yay or nay while trying to eat healthy and going to the gym 4-5 times a week? Last time I ate half of it an hour prior to working out and the other half afterwards.

So i tried Jack3d for the first time yesterday since all of my friends are taking it but me.. Took 1 scoop and I didn't really feel it.. Definitely felt the crash after wards though.. and the diarrhea
sick.gif

What do you guys think of it? I might try it out but I'm not sure if I want to
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

So i tried Jack3d for the first time yesterday since all of my friends are taking it but me.. Took 1 scoop and I didn't really feel it.. Definitely felt the crash after wards though.. and the diarrhea
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Thats the reason youre taking it?

Come on man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Come on man. 
30t6p3b.gif
not at all, I just wanted to see what the hype about it was.

Originally Posted by Durden7

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Come on man. 
30t6p3b.gif
not at all, I just wanted to see what the hype about it was.
Me too,
now I have a meth problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Hey, I just turned 15 years old and have been doing a little weight liftingt/cardio for the past 2 months. I can actually run the mile in 7mins now opposed to 11mins in the past. I was 226 in the summer and now I'm down to 196. Havent really changed my diet much, except no cheese(whenever possible). I got a small standard weight bench and so far i've been repping all the weights I have which is 155lb, my max bench is 180 from 115 almost a year ago.

What are some recommendations? As you can tell I was very overweight, I have love handles which I need to get rid and need to do some serious chest and stomach excercises. Cheytow is an inspiration to me, I hope to repost my progress pictures 5 months from now.

I know these pictures are nothing but oh well.

August: 14 y/o 226lb

2rh2uyx.jpg

Now: 15 y/o 6'1" 196lb

2luuao0.jpg

Update:

Just turned 16 and started wrestling for my high school.  Made it on the vasirty team going 4-0!

6'1" 182lbs

w9a1w6.jpg

Good work dude. keep it up!

Today... driving couple friends to a xmas parties out in the middle of no where. took the wrong road and had to turn around. it was a single lane, and on either side its just banked down into the farmer field. during my 6 point turn around I managed to roll too far backwards and my rear wheels went off the road, got stuck in about 1 ft of snow. had I rolled back another foot I'd be in 2 feet of snow becuase it drops so steep.

anyways, i get out to push from the back, as my friend hits the gas. if we roll back at all we are going into probably 4+ feet of snow. If I didn't start working out (b/c of this thread, really), I wouldn;'t have been able to move that car. RWD ftl... took every bit of strength I had. 1RM type *%%*.

forget vanity... when strength is needed, strength is appreciated.

Just d/l the P90X & Insanity workouts. Anyone have any results? I am going to be documenting my progress but wanted to see if anyone on NT has any type of success stories... Thanks for any advice/help in advance.

I been getting dumb fat. I'm going to kick back into get in shape gear on New Years like everyone else but then I'm putting myself in a bad way because I have about 50lbs I need to lose by April for the party in Miami.

I clocked my track times a week ago. Dropped 0.3 seconds in the 55m time. There is no motivation like that of seeing results from your hard work 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Why wait until some insignificant date?

Start right $#!$%$% now and no more excuses
No real reason. I just keep putting it off. I have been this fat before and lost it all, in fact I was fatter so I know I can. It's just a matter of when. I'm probably 260 now, 210 would be good, 205 would be great on me, assuming I maintain the same body comp I had the previous time I was in some semblance of shape. I was probably 210 and 9%bf, could see my abs decently and other striations.

hope yall are kiddin about mdma. did it once, never again. finally came down around 6 am. tried to sleep. woke up almost every half hour either because i was soaked in sweat or had to piss. i was pounding alot of water for fear of dehydrating and overheating. wasnt worth it

Any of you guys to the gyms that you go to have hella gay dudes?
There's a lot that go to my gym.. Some of the guys who look super ripped or swole with tons of tattoos you would've never have guessed until they started talking.
The conversations in the locker room just have me
roll.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time lol
like this:

best read in a gay guy's voice
GayGuy1: Soooo John what do you think of my new undies huh?
smile.gif

GayGuy2: Oooo I like it!! you better shake that thang gurl!!

In the sauna room
GayGuy1: Ahhh oh my gosh! today at work was so frustrating we were doing everything backwards!!
GayGuy2: I know... You like everything backwards.
smile.gif

Me: Pause.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Just d/l the P90X & Insanity workouts. Anyone have any results? I am going to be documenting my progress but wanted to see if anyone on NT has any type of success stories... Thanks for any advice/help in advance.

that p90x really worked for me. went from a fat asian lady look to a slim yao ming look. im 7' and white btw

Back
Top Bottom