Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

^Almond butter tastes like rocks to me
laugh.gif
. I do like the runny texture of the all-natural almond butter though.

I'm a distance runner (I run 70mi a week) and I'd like to add a little extra muscle. I've been lifting hard regularly for the past six months, but I've only gained 5 pounds total, so I was thinking about taking a supplement or something for weight gain (I don't know the first thing about this kind of stuff).

Does anybody know a good supplements or whatever would work to gain a little extra weight (5-10 pounds) or a any easy to understand resources online that could help me figure it out?

Alright, so I'm a girl that's trying to tone up/lose like 10 pounds by this time in June.

I don't eat meat ...

Can you give me tips on eating/working out so my plan could come to fruition?

^Chill on the running. Problem solved. It was impossible for me to gain when I was a distance runner as well...and I ran not but a 1/4 of what you're doing per week.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Alright, so I'm a girl that's trying to tone up/lose like 10 pounds by this time in June.

I don't eat meat ...

Is there a area you're trying to lose weight in or just in general?

I don't get how people can run 70 miles a week. That's crazy. I wish I was blessed with that endurance.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I don't get how people can run 70 miles a week. That's crazy. I wish I was blessed with that endurance.

So do I. I played soccer in high school and even back then I couldnt dream of running that much in a week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

So do I. I played soccer in high school and even back then I couldnt dream of running that much in a week
laugh.gif
Haha, i played soccer and football in HS; and it's not really that hard. For the beginning weeks, it is a pain, but after that you get used to it and it just gets boring. That's why i switched to HIIT, 2nd week on it can't really judge it yet, though. Definitely beats running for 50minutes-an hour every day, for sure.

I don't eat meat ...

During a normal day, what does your eating consist of. I know it varies depending on the day but we just need a general idea of what you are doing now.

Do you workout currently?

And why 10 lbs exactly? What is so special about that number.

No meat. Do you eat fish and chicken?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I'm looking to take a testosterone booster. I am 20 years old and trying to revive my testosterone after workouts I feel fully drained from. What product is best or should I just stick to ZMA since I am not trying to build that much mass.

Do I take it before or after workout?

Also, I've been doing pre-workout drinks and recovery drinks and was thinking about implementing something else. I am trying to cut, would it be dumb to take creatine?

Also when taking Creatine is it best you do it before or after workout?

Anything else to help with cutting? I heard CLA, Flaxseed, and a good multivitamin help.

Any advice is great, I am on Day 7 of P90X as of tomorrow and I am drained everyday.

Thanks.

NO 20 yr old should EVER take a test booster.

Do not do it.
Don't listen to that guy, he has no idea what he's talking about 
eyes.gif

I'm also 20 y/o and I've had many test boosts this @%*$ is the best - WHAT THE %+!+ ARE YOU THINKING!?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What does this mean?

What booster did you use/which was best? Bioforge?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't eat meat ...

During a normal day, what does your eating consist of. I know it varies depending on the day but we just need a general idea of what you are doing now.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Durden7

I'm looking to take a testosterone booster. I am 20 years old and trying to revive my testosterone after workouts I feel fully drained from. What product is best or should I just stick to ZMA since I am not trying to build that much mass.

Do I take it before or after workout?

Also, I've been doing pre-workout drinks and recovery drinks and was thinking about implementing something else. I am trying to cut, would it be dumb to take creatine?

Also when taking Creatine is it best you do it before or after workout?

Anything else to help with cutting? I heard CLA, Flaxseed, and a good multivitamin help.

Any advice is great, I am on Day 7 of P90X as of tomorrow and I am drained everyday.

Thanks.

NO 20 yr old should EVER take a test booster.

Do not do it.
Don't listen to that guy, he has no idea what he's talking about 
eyes.gif

I'm also 20 y/o and I've had many test boosts this @%*$ is the best - WHAT THE %+!+ ARE YOU THINKING!?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What does this mean?

What booster did you use/which was best? Bioforge?
broscience - if you got low sex drive you have a test problem

science - go get your testerone tested by a doctor

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I don't eat meat ...

smh.gif
tired.gif
Meat  - flesh of a mammal as opposed to fowl or fish

smh.gif
tired.gif

I don't eat meat ...

I don't eat fish or chicken.

Not necessarily 10 lbs exactly ... I just want to lose fat in my inner thighs/abdominal area, and tone it up.

You know, the most I can do for a month.

And currently, I try to jog for about an hour a day, three times a week.
embarassed.gif

First thing I will say is this. Don't be scared of lifting weights. Nothing you can legally do will make you BIG and BUFF. So don't be like most women that use that as an excuse not to lift weights.

What DO you eat, you never bothered asking. Your diet is the most important part of all of this. (IMO).

Somehow I gained weight my first week dieting even though my caloric intake was lower than what was needed to maintain my weight on top of me exercising (only did two days of exercise though).

First thing I will say is this. Don't be scared of lifting weights. Nothing you can legally do will make you BIG and BUFF. So don't be like most women that use that as an excuse not to lift weights.

What DO you eat, you never bothered asking. Your diet is the most important part of all of this. (IMO).
I don't eat good.
laugh.gif
I eat like a college student. Cereal, sandwiches, fruit, whatever is quick & easy, and I know that's bad.

I don't eat good.
laugh.gif
I eat like a college student. Cereal, sandwiches, fruit, whatever is quick & easy, and I know that's bad.
nerd.gif
Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches?

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I don't eat meat ...

smh.gif
tired.gif
Meat  - flesh of a mammal as opposed to fowl or fish

smh.gif
tired.gif
like how you ignored the other entries
wink.gif
....good job buddy!
laugh.gif

I don't eat fish or chicken.

Cheese & lettuce. I'm weird.
laugh.gif

I don't eat seafood. Actually, I don't eat much if anything.

But I need help.
WTH, how aren't you skin and bones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Cheese & lettuce. I'm weird.
laugh.gif

I don't eat seafood. Actually, I don't eat much if anything.

But I need help.
WTH, how aren't you skin and bones
laugh.gif

Her diet is probably screwed up to make up for not having some type of meat or fish in her diet. 

Back
Top Bottom