Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I can't stand people who are afraid to bulk up and take in a bunch of cals. That will get you bigger then any supplement you will ever take unless its the juice.

*!@! off with the $@%!$ @#%%. Get big, cut later. Don't be afraid to be big guys..trust me no one is gonna care if you get chunky cheeks for a few months.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I can't stand people who are afraid to bulk up and take in a bunch of cals. That will get you bigger then any supplement you will ever take unless its the juice.

*!@! off with the $@%!$ @#%%. Get big, cut later. Don't be afraid to be big guys..trust me no one is gonna care if you get chunky cheeks for a few months.

Chill.
Everyone's goals are different. Unless it's physically impossible to grow your muscle size wile reducing your bodyfat%. I have great definition in my abs.. I'm not going to throw that away to get bigger chest area and then work another 6 months of brutal cutting to get back to that definition. How does that even make sense

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Chill.
Everyone's goals are different. Unless it's physically impossible to grow your muscle size wile reducing your bodyfat%. I have great definition in my abs.. I'm not going to throw that away to get bigger chest area and then work another 6 months of brutal cutting to get back to that definition. How does that even make sense
Who the hell says you have to lose your abs though?
laugh.gif
Why does everyone assume the only way you can bulk is the dirty way? You can clean bulk. It will suck more then a dirty bulk but whatever.

Wanna keep your abs? Bulk clean. It's simple. How does that not make sense?

Chill.
It really is very easy to cut if you're naturally slim. It'll actually become easier once you increase your muscle.

I mean, when I first at the gym I was 130 (yes, 130!) at 5'11. Spent about 14 months on this "I don't wanna lose my abs" crap and got up to 135
indifferent.gif
. Now about 14 months later I weigh 157-160 and went from about 7% BF to 10%. My target weight is 180 at the end of it all, but if I hit 165 by june I'll be quite pleased.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

hombre is right though

when you've got enough mass it's so much easier to cut off the fat
yeah. More muscles are will give you a faster metabolism and require more calories. Once you've bulked a little, cutting will be easier because there is a smaller margin of calories you have to cut in order to lose that fat (theoretically) 

Does anyone eat Quinoa? Care to share any recipes?

I'm planning to go to Winco and stock up.

Chill.
laugh.gif
Why does everyone assume the only way you can bulk is the dirty way? You can clean bulk. It will suck more then a dirty bulk but whatever.

I'm listening... how can I clean bulk??? I'm eating quite a bit right now and at about 6 meals a day. white meats, veggies, etc. what should I be looking to get calories/carbs/fat/protien/etc for a clean bulk?
This nutrition game is serious
tired.gif

i love South Beach and South Beach loves me
laugh.gif

just got home...RIP to my wallet while i was out there tho...$22 for a fresh tilapia lunch...it was soooo worth it tho..i had to cheat and grab lil $3 slices of pizza and such sometimes tho..cuz i couldnt break the bank every time i get hungry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but did i mention i love South Beach
laugh.gif

whats new in here anyways..didnt feel like going thru the pages

Chill.
laugh.gif

I'm listening... how can I clean bulk??? I'm eating quite a bit right now and at about 6 meals a day. white meats, veggies, etc. what should I be looking to get calories/carbs/fat/protien/etc for a clean bulk?
This nutrition game is serious
tired.gif
You seem to be eating the right things. Just a matter of how much you are taking in. See if this article helps you http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mass_gain_diet_tips.htm

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

i love South Beach and South Beach loves me
laugh.gif

just got home...RIP to my wallet while i was out there tho...$22 for a fresh tilapia lunch...it was soooo worth it tho..i had to cheat and grab lil $3 slices of pizza and such sometimes tho..cuz i couldnt break the bank every time i get hungry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but did i mention i love South Beach
laugh.gif

whats new in here anyways..didnt feel like going thru the pages

Nothing much man, NT seems to have suddenly fallen in love with supps... thats about all thats new
laugh.gif

you go to purdue right
nerd.gif

Anyone try out Myofusion or Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein? According to the reviews, they both taste very good, and the price is not bad either. I've been using Syntha 6, which tastes amazing, but is pricier than Myofusion and Dymatize's.

2 things..

1. Is ON Casein Protein thicker than ON Whey Protein? Because, I had my first shake last night and it came out extremely thick compared to the shakes I make with ON Whey, and I put the same ingredients in both..(1 Banana, 3 Ice Cubes, Peanut Butter)
ohwell.gif

2. I need to start training my forearms, because they are always affecting me, especially when I am exercising my Biceps.. My question is, what exercises do you recommend for forearms? How often a week do you train them? Do you train them with another muscle group? Because as of now my current split is, what day would be best to fit in my forearm routine?
nerd.gif

Monday: Chest + Triceps + Abs
Tuesday: Back + Biceps
Wednesday: Shoulder + Legs + Abs
Thursday: Rest + Cardio
Friday: Chest + Triceps + Abs
Saturday: Back + Biceps
Sunday: Rest + Cardio

^
I wouldn't waste my time doing specific forearm exercises. You work your forearms every time you hold onto a weight.

^
yeah forearms get burned on everything involving sustained grip. i still do some really quick forearm stuff just to burn em hard and get some extreme vascularity going lol.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

^
yeah forearms get burned on everything involving sustained grip. i still do some really quick forearm stuff just to burn em hard and get some extreme vascularity going lol.

True, but..
ChewToy112 wrote:
^
I wouldn't waste my time doing specific forearm exercises. You work your forearms every time you hold onto a weight.

True but.. whenever I finish dumbbell curls or cable curls, my forearms have a VERY strong pain, that gets worse as I keep doing curls and such.. I was thinking, that pain was from undeveloped forearms, I guess..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

^

True, but..
ChewToy112 wrote:
^

True but.. whenever I finish dumbbell curls or cable curls, my forearms have a VERY strong pain, that gets worse as I keep doing curls and such.. I was thinking, that pain was from undeveloped forearms, I guess..
nerd.gif

What the hell. Grip VERY tightly on any exercise involving arms while still isolating whatever muscle you are working out. That should be enough. If you really feel you are still lacking do some behind the back curls and dumbbell wrist curls.

If you struggle with grip strength or you have alot of wrist pain when you do pressing exercises, you should work your forearms. If your forearms are really tired/sore from doing bicep exercises and back exercises, it means they should be stronger, but they're being worked, and they'll continue to get stronger. Avoid the temptation to use wrist straps and just work as best you can with the heaviest weights possible on back day, etc... and your forearms will catch up.

Blazen... I looked into Fat Gripz but I didn't get around to buying them.
I'd love some solid rock forearms... you don't want to get punched by a dude with solid forearms.

Try doing pull ups with a towel too

Back
Top Bottom