Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol @ those prices

i feel like if anything canada gear should be cheaper as drug enforcement is more lax

flithyrich you're not entirely correct though....dbol is a good way to kickstart a cycle, and a deca cycle (or tren or anything really) should have a test base which keeps libido up.
you are correct. when used properly.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lately I been eating a lot of fruit. My question is, Is there such thing as over eating fruits? Is the sugar in fruits as bad as regular sugar?

All the sugar I consume comes from fruit or 100% juice with no added sugar
There def is such a thing as overeating fruits.  Drinking Juice, whether it's 100% or concentrated, is no different than drinking soda.

I barely eat any fruits (not really a fan anyway) but I eat a ton of vegetables.

I need a new work out routine.. because I have been using the same routine for a while and doing the same exercises for a while also.. I heard that your body becomes accustomed to those exercises/moves so you really don't muscle much..

Someone help me find new exercises for Chest/Arms.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

(around $1,000 for the whole cycle including PCT).

Hmm...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

a 12mnth cycle of test a dbol will only run you $300
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

anybody try insanity? ima give it a try startin tom or the day after

Based on the reviews that I've read, it's supposed to be really tough. It's basically cardio workouts for 6 days a week. It's not the type of workout that you 'diet' for either.
I would give it a try, but I don't like the price tag associated with it.

yeah same im hearing.but ima give it a shot. i got all the Vids for free for some other message board
pimp.gif
 once i get with the 60 days done ima give p90x a shot cuz i got those free too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

anybody try insanity? ima give it a try startin tom or the day after

Based on the reviews that I've read, it's supposed to be really tough. It's basically cardio workouts for 6 days a week. It's not the type of workout that you 'diet' for either.
I would give it a try, but I don't like the price tag associated with it.

yeah same im hearing.but ima give it a shot. i got all the Vids for free for some other message board
pimp.gif
 once i get with the 60 days done ima give p90x a shot cuz i got those free too
wink.gif

Someone recommend me a workout strategy for detoxing thc from my body....

I usually focus on cardio at the gym, and do weights afterwards. Should i switch my focus to weights over cardio?

Im 150 5'8, DAILY smoker since yesterday

If things go right I should be taking a drug test in 2 weeks

thanks

any suggestions is appreciated

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

From what I understand,
All of the sugar (or the sugar in excess) is burned off during your lifing exercises. Therefore, doing cardio POST lifting will direct fat content to be burned (as opposed to sugar).
It's obviously alot more scientific than that.. but that's the idea. Post lifting cardio burns fat.
The source of fuel isn't important, it's the total calorie burn.  If his goal is to lose weight rather than build muscle, cardio should be before.  When you're sitting on the couch, 70% of the energy you burn comes from fat (as opposed to 50% or less when exercising), but that doesn't mean sitting on the couch is the best way to lose fat.

Why would you recommend doing aerobic exercises before weight training if his goal is to lose weight?

Aerobics might be better before weight training because when he first starts working out, he'll have more energy and that energy will be devoted to aerobics, so he'll push himself harder in aerobics.  Then when he does weight training, he can still work out, but he'll probably do lower weight because he spent alot of energy on aerobics. 

Just my thinking, I've tried both out before. 

But with the way the body produces/uses energy, its most efficient to do strength training first followed by aerobics.

Most efficient in what way? Can you elaborate? 

Here's how I see it. To get technical, I wouldn't have them do aerobic training at all;  I'd have them do anaerobic cardio before weightlifting.  In any case, my reasoning was what cguy was saying.  If one's primary goal is weightloss and building strength is secondary, then I would suggest he/she expend more energy working specifically towards his/her ultimate goal.  I think we can agree that if I do one form of exercise first, I'm not going to be able to work as hard on the second portion due to fatigue induced by the first session.  So, if someone's goal is weight loss and they do cardio second, they're not able to work as hard during their cardio portion. In this way, they're not working "efficiently" towards their personal goal. 

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Someone recommend me a workout strategy for detoxing thc from my body....

I usually focus on cardio at the gym, and do weights afterwards. Should i switch my focus to weights over cardio?
I did a Spin class & ran at least 2 miles DAILY for the 2 weeks or so before the test (but stopped before the last 2 or 3 days).
I also drank a full container (~2 liters) of water with lemon juice per workout (didn't lift at all those 2 weeks, straight cardio)

The idea in my head was to burn fat, then pee the toxins out with the help of the lemon water. it worked for me

Originally Posted by iLLest

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Hmm...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

A full year of steroids is only $300???????
BTW: Lipo6x Users: Pros? Cons? Results? Lemme know if it worked for you. Thank you.
smile.gif

iLLest!

he meant 12 weeks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

From what I understand,
All of the sugar (or the sugar in excess) is burned off during your lifing exercises. Therefore, doing cardio POST lifting will direct fat content to be burned (as opposed to sugar).
It's obviously alot more scientific than that.. but that's the idea. Post lifting cardio burns fat.
The source of fuel isn't important, it's the total calorie burn.  If his goal is to lose weight rather than build muscle, cardio should be before.  When you're sitting on the couch, 70% of the energy you burn comes from fat (as opposed to 50% or less when exercising), but that doesn't mean sitting on the couch is the best way to lose fat.

Why would you recommend doing aerobic exercises before weight training if his goal is to lose weight?

Aerobics might be better before weight training because when he first starts working out, he'll have more energy and that energy will be devoted to aerobics, so he'll push himself harder in aerobics.  Then when he does weight training, he can still work out, but he'll probably do lower weight because he spent alot of energy on aerobics. 

Just my thinking, I've tried both out before. 

But with the way the body produces/uses energy, its most efficient to do strength training first followed by aerobics.

Most efficient in what way? Can you elaborate? 

Here's how I see it. To get technical, I wouldn't have them do aerobic training at all;  I'd have them do anaerobic cardio before weightlifting.  In any case, my reasoning was what cguy was saying.  If one's primary goal is weightloss and building strength is secondary, then I would suggest he/she expend more energy working specifically towards his/her ultimate goal.  I think we can agree that if I do one form of exercise first, I'm not going to be able to work as hard on the second portion due to fatigue induced by the first session.  So, if someone's goal is weight loss and they do cardio second, they're not able to work as hard during their cardio portion. In this way, they're not working "efficiently" towards their personal goal. 

Ill come back in a bit and edit this when I have time.  Ill explain how its more efficient to do resistance training first then aerobics second.

What do you mean by anaerobic cardio?

first time i tried Superpump 250 this week.

and damn this *!*% is like an epi pen to your spine. i've never been more explosive in my sets.

good looks NT for the recommendation.

right now, i'm currently on a bulking phase and i'm seeing the fat (sadly) but i'm definitely seeing the improvement in lean mass as well.

it's just sad i have to accept the reality that little fat is inevitable to come up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by iLLest

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Hmm...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

A full year of steroids is only $300???????
BTW: Lipo6x Users: Pros? Cons? Results? Lemme know if it worked for you. Thank you.
smile.gif

iLLest!
he meant 12 weeks 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...yea 12 weeks....Wheres my brain
smh.gif

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CYCLE?:

I have syntha-6 with or for breakfast, "healthier" food throughout the day(still need to find more healthy options), a whey protein shake after my workout, and syntha-6 again an hour or so before bed.

I lift...

Fri- chest/bis
Sat- legs
Sun- Tris/shoulders
Mon-back
Tues-off
Wed- HIIT (cardio)
Thurs- off

Comments/Suggestions?

I'm taking progress pics too so
pimp.gif

EDIT: I also bought Hemp protein to try it out. I heard it was very high in amino acids, so I'm gonna try it out as well. I'm also about to drink hemp protein while vaping 
laugh.gif
 *stereotype broken* 

Today's WOD...

Warmup: Grip test (grab two towels, throw em around the pull-up bar and see how long you can hang on for)
Technical: Overhead squats (6 sets; AMRAP); Close-grip chins (6 sets; AMRAP)
WOD: 1000m Row, 50 reps double-unders & sit-ups, 40 reps, 30 reps, 20 reps, 10 reps

I'm spent.

Back
Top Bottom