Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

StaXX wrote:
It's nice to look at, but I wouldn't want to be that big.

I dont know if i'd say the word "nice" per say, but I agree.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Guys, NaNo vapor or Jack3d for pre workout? Also does anyone have experience with post workout MyoZene? Protein throughout the day yay or nay? Im trying to get back into the swing of things workout wise...and want to do it right this time. Any help is appreciated.

Wait for the new vapor pro series it should be out by next week.

Aye are those hand gripper thingies effective in building up strength?

I just realized my grip sucks.
tired.gif
Couldn't even do one towel pull up.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

just wanted to share this with you guys.....id love to look like this, dude has an insane physique.....hes also completely drug/supp - free, doesn't even take creatine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

his chest is awesome
Im pretty sure this guy was on the show tough love on vh1. Saw it last night

i doubt ill hit that point naturally (although you never know) but i wouldnt mind looking like that dude. he's borderline for me......on the one hand helooks 1000x better than i do but any bigger and id think "too big, dont want to look like that"

its hard to tell w/pics sometimes.....1st pic he looks like what my ideal build would be.....last pic he looks twice as big just cuz of the pose
laugh.gif

either way, gotta give huge props. tons of lean, functional muscle all achieved supp-free. definitely impressive. dude has a vid of him doing 15 muscle-ups ina row, he does martial arts 6x a week i think he does mma or something......dude is as strong as he looks.

btw to whoever asked about white flood......yeah definitely cycle off the preworkouts, at least the ones that have stimulants

after a while you become less sensitive to them and keep needing to up the dose and they lose effectiveness

you also dont want to be one of those dudes who hasnt lifted w/o a pre in so long that he has no energy otherwise

id do a 4-6 weeks on followed by at least a week, maybe 2, off.

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Guys, NaNo vapor or Jack3d for pre workout? Also does anyone have experience with post workout MyoZene? Protein throughout the day yay or nay? Im trying to get back into the swing of things workout wise...and want to do it right this time. Any help is appreciated.

There's gonna be a line like 50 deep. I'm gonna pre-order mine.

Seriously, most pre-workout supps are relatively the same. Arginine (NO booster) and stimulants (caffeine). Muscletech usually hypes their stuff up and says"new hardcore series" or "pro series" and it's relatively the same as the original formula. It's all just sales and marketing. Ifyou want something to rev you up a little before your workout, from my personal experience, go with:

- Dark Rage: Gets you REALLY amped and focused, but it's strong, and it might make you drop a deuce mid-workout
- Superpump250: similar to Dark Rage, less beta-alinine, so less of that tingly feeling in your head. Similar colon-cleansing effect if you take too much ofit the first time.
- NO Shotgun: keeps you going through the workout without getting you too hyped up or jittery. I would always find I could train with heavy sets a little bitlonger before hitting total fatigue.
- NO-Xplode: not bad, and one of the more popular pre-workout supps, but I think you get used to it real quick, so it's not as effective after the firstfew times. You start with one scoop, then go up to two, then three. It's like the gateway drug of pre-workout supplements.

For protein drinks/powder, if you are able to eat regular food enough times through the day, you only need a whey protein or something right after yourworkout.

I need core exercises pronto! By no way am I trying to get bigger, just cut cut cut..core workouts needed especially lower abs and flanks. I run run run, eatall my veggies and fruits, try to stay away from crazy foods...just got that 3 pound tire that i swear i'm about to take a machete to word to bad selfimage.

btw im at 2200 calories a day for at least a week
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i feel like i have way more energy than when i was carb cycling even though my cal intake was way higher.

lifts are down a little and endurance is down a lot but im not sweatin it

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

just wanted to share this with you guys.....id love to look like this, dude has an insane physique.....hes also completely drug/supp - free, doesn't even take creatine.

his chest is awesome
Im pretty sure this guy was on the show tough love on vh1. Saw it last night
No. He wasnt.

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Good looks. Anyone know the price for this? Whats the difference between the pro series coming out and just the vapor out now?

Can somebody help me out with a weight loss plan. I'm 350+. I do the gym but not as much as I should (about 3 days a week). To help i've starteda no meat diet, but find myself eating alot of carbs. I do get the fruits and veggies in and a usual multivitamin. I've been doing mostly cardio, but auncle of mine was the same weight as me lost about half of the weight and now has serious man boobs. Any help will be appreciated.

Today's WOD...

a) 800m run
b) 25 squats, 20 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 10 pull-ups
c) 400m run
d) repeat b
e) 200m run
f) repeat b
g) 100m run
h) repeat b

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Can somebody help me out with a weight loss plan. I'm 350+. I do the gym but not as much as I should (about 3 days a week). To help i've started a no meat diet, but find myself eating alot of carbs. I do get the fruits and veggies in and a usual multivitamin. I've been doing mostly cardio, but a uncle of mine was the same weight as me lost about half of the weight and now has serious man boobs. Any help will be appreciated.

i'm not exactly the expert on this, Durden and some of the other guys could probably help more, but here is my recommendation:
  • put meat back in your diet, with all the working out you need the protein
  • lifting weights is something that needs to be added into your regimen, weights+cardio will speed your weight loss and will help avoid flabby ****.
  • monitor your diet and stick with it, to quote someone else "Eat to live, don't live to eat" which means eat what you need to function, not for a pastime.
thats what i got man, sticking with it is key. Post your improvement pics in here
good luck
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Can somebody help me out with a weight loss plan. I'm 350+. I do the gym but not as much as I should (about 3 days a week). To help i've started a no meat diet, but find myself eating alot of carbs. I do get the fruits and veggies in and a usual multivitamin. I've been doing mostly cardio, but a uncle of mine was the same weight as me lost about half of the weight and now has serious man boobs. Any help will be appreciated.

i'm not exactly the expert on this, Durden and some of the other guys could probably help more, but here is my recommendation:
  • put meat back in your diet, with all the working out you need the protein
  • lifting weights is something that needs to be added into your regimen, weights+cardio will speed your weight loss and will help avoid flabby ****.
  • monitor your diet and stick with it, to quote someone else "Eat to live, don't live to eat" which means eat what you need to function, not for a pastime.
thats what i got man, sticking with it is key. Post your improvement pics in here
good luck
wink.gif

Ill chip in with a little more later but I dont disagree with anything said.

Im doing maximum strength training for 4 weeks, going to take 1 week off & start back up after.
With the way i'm training now it's 1-5 reps of real sets. real sets i mean that you do 1,2 & on the 3rd rep you're struggling.
Depending on the body part you are working out you do a certain amt of sets. An example would be, 16-17 sets for chest * 9-11 sets for tri's.
Doing this you won't see much change with your physique but your strength and core will definitely get stronger.
I started this 3 weeks ago and I've noticed significant gains with the weight i push.
I'm eating like crazy, i eat all day non stop. I have been gaining some fat but i'll worry about that when it's time for it.
Supplements that I'm on now consist of, Supercharge Extreme (Labrada), Serious Mass (ON), 100% Whey (ON), Creatine monohydrate, vitamin C &glucosamine.

Morning i have breakfast then my 2nd meal or 4th meal is usually a Serious Mass shake.
Pre workout: Supercharge
Post workout: 100% whey mixed with some creatine
& every night before going to bed i have 2 vitamin c & glucosamine pills The aim of this maximum strength workout program is to increase pure strengthas well as muscle density. There will be little increase in muscle size but the density of the myo filaments in the muscle will increase. In addition to powerlifters, anyone training for muscle size would benefit from including a maximum strength phase in their training cycle. It can help you get through a stickingpoint by allowing you to lift more weight and further increase your muscle size when you resume your regular routine. This type of training will produceharder, stronger muscles, improved joint stability, better symmetry and greater aesthetic appeal.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Today's WOD...

a) 800m run
b) 25 squats, 20 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 10 pull-ups
c) 400m run
d) repeat b
e) 200m run
f) repeat b
g) 100m run
h) repeat b

i'm gonna do this today sounds fun..you do it for fastest time?

ZEEN1NE wrote:
Im doing maximum strength training for 4 weeks, going to take 1 week off & start back up after.
With the way i'm training now it's 1-5 reps of real sets. real sets i mean that you do 1,2 & on the 3rd rep you're struggling.
Depending on the body part you are working out you do a certain amt of sets. An example would be, 16-17 sets for chest * 9-11 sets for tri's.
Doing this you won't see much change with your physique but your strength and core will definitely get stronger.
I started this 3 weeks ago and I've noticed significant gains with the weight i push.
I'm eating like crazy, i eat all day non stop. I have been gaining some fat but i'll worry about that when it's time for it.
Supplements that I'm on now consist of, Supercharge Extreme (Labrada), Serious Mass (ON), 100% Whey (ON), Creatine monohydrate, vitamin C & glucosamine.

Morning i have breakfast then my 2nd meal or 4th meal is usually a Serious Mass shake.
& every night before going to bed i have 2 vitamin c & glucosamine pills The aim of this maximum strength workout program is to increase pure strength as well as muscle density. There will be little increase in muscle size but the density of the myo filaments in the muscle will increase. In addition to power lifters, anyone training for muscle size would benefit from including a maximum strength phase in their training cycle. It can help you get through a sticking point by allowing you to lift more weight and further increase your muscle size when you resume your regular routine. This type of training will produce harder, stronger muscles, improved joint stability, better symmetry and greater aesthetic appeal.
Muscle density??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

ZEEN1NE wrote:
Supplements that I'm on now consist of, Supercharge Extreme (Labrada), Serious Mass (ON), 100% Whey (ON), Creatine monohydrate, vitamin C & glucosamine.

& every night before going to bed i have 2 vitamin c & glucosamine pills The aim of this maximum strength workout program is to increase pure strength as well as muscle density. There will be little increase in muscle size but the density of the myo filaments in the muscle will increase. In addition to power lifters, anyone training for muscle size would benefit from including a maximum strength phase in their training cycle. It can help you get through a sticking point by allowing you to lift more weight and further increase your muscle size when you resume your regular routine. This type of training will produce harder, stronger muscles, improved joint stability, better symmetry and greater aesthetic appeal.
Muscle density??
laugh.gif

yeah muscle density..getting harder muscles, a more solid look. idk why that's amusing to you.

Back
Top Bottom