Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen Rogue One for the first time.

Glad I saw it at home. I couldn't leave the theater with tears coming down my face. Felt like I got to know the characters very well before they went out.

Ok, so after my second watch from home, I can say the movie was extremly slow and choppy until the last act.

Very hard to compare it to episode Vll now.

Episode 7's characters and pacing>>>>

R1's tone, story, last act>>>>

That last act was GOAT status in movie history.

Ok, so after my second watch from home, I can say the movie was extremly slow and choppy until the last act.

Remember reading a different writer/director did the last act.
Why all those unused scenes from trailers.

Where's a good copy version guys are watching from?

Remember reading a different writer/director did the last act.
Why all those unused scenes from trailers.

Where's a good copy version guys are watching from?

I was watching on Kodi.

Hated the first hour the couple times I saw it in theaters but it isn't too bad watching it at home.

The third act though is just absolute Star Wars perfection.

I was so amped last night when I saw r1 was available, my opinion is still the same after getting to watch it at home I like it alot but not as much as the numbered stories, and after seeing it at home it's funny how the last part of the movie seems very out of place where most movies would have it end where the screen goes complete white they instead tack on the the vader scene which as completely bananas as that is it kinda swoops in and steals the show and makes you care less that all the heros just died (chirrut and baze scene still got me in the feels :frown: )

Had to run that Scarif third act back right before work. Whole sequence legit put me in a good mood lol. Crazy if one person from the Rogue One team effed up, the rebellion would be washed.

Taken in Tunisia early morning Day #1 waiting for my 1st shot (emerging from home for robot auction)-Perhaps the very 1st #LukePic #SW pic.twitter.com/WMCGnWCotP
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) March 18, 2017
C7NkNVdV0AEaeip.jpg:orig

I cried when Vader went gangster. One of the greatest scenes in cinematic history.

Gimme that effort for 2 hours with Boba Fett fighting along side him, I'll become one with the force.

Back
Top Bottom