Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rogue One! [emoji]128191[/emoji] 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Tonight's Rebels episode was unexpected.

Yeah but I'm hyped AF after watching it :wow:

Whoever voiced Obi Wan sounded dead on Alec Guinness :wow:

the battle itself was pretty anticlimactic.

Obi Wan with some deep *** lines. Sounding like Yoda :wow:

Maul's message at the end tho was fire

The music at the end :pimp:

I didn't mind the battle being so anticlimactic (I didn't even notice the hit that ended it?). My only issue is Ezra, you really bout to just bounce like that? :lol: you find Obi Wan and you ain't got no questions? Then when you make it back to base you ain't bout to tell no one right away what you just saw?

It would have made sense if Obi Wan told Ezra not to say anything about him, but nah..left that loose end open imo.

Last edited:
Crazy to think in the last 4 months we got new scenes of Vader murkin Rebels and now a return of Obi Wan :wow:

Sorry I gotta add more **** cause hella things are running through my head after that episode :lol:

Although that episode has its misses that I noted earlier, the things that they do hit man do they hit you really hard. I legit got emotional at certain scenes here...

its just crazy to see the story of Obi Wan. From the prequels and Clone Wars series, to see how he's changed and progressed as a Jedi...I don't know why these scenes in this episode is where it really hit me to notice this.

Last edited:
Loved the quickness of the fight tbh. It reminded me of of samurai duel. Half the fight was in the staredown and form switching..

the way obiwan switched to qui-gonns stance to bait maul was :wow:

Last edited:
Unexpected does not necessarily mean negative. I did not want Kenobi and Maul to fight again because I feel we already got that in TCW. Would have been fan service with two characters way past their primes. Feel that initial response to this episode will be mixed but over time will gain supporters.

If there was a negative for me it's Ezra. He's already experienced Maul manipulating him through the Holocron but he fell for it again. Could have done without him and Chopper and have 30 min of Maul/Kenobi.

What a Star Wars weekend!  Rogue One and then that episode of Rebels! 
eek.gif

Crazy that, as Andi alluded to, Obi-Wan and Maul first fought over 17 years ago.

And yeah, the voice actor for the Alec Guinness-Obi-Wan was spot on... as was the use of the Force theme at the end there! 

very very enjoyable episode tonight 

Indeed, it gave me chills too much

I love the fact that Maul finally found his closure by finding Obi-Wan. It's mind blown when Maul already put his faith in Luke without meeting/knowing him. Ezra may have been fooled again but it was what he needed. The truth from a legend Jedi master about Holocron. I believe Ezra will become much stronger. I find it interesting that Ezra is one of few people that knows of Obi-Wan's survival. It seems Obi-Wan trusts force that Ezra is able to keep secret

Loved the quickness of the fight tbh. It reminded me of of samurai duel. Half the fight was in the staredown and form switching..

the way obiwan switched to qui-gonns stance to bait maul was :wow:

It was beautiful. It tells us that Obi-Wan misses Qui-Gon. Tribute to Qui-Gon by using Ataru form

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]843295822360072193[/MEDIA]"]
Trying to be spoiler-free friendly here. But the kid at the end of that last episode is 17. And you'll find out more on Monday
— Pablo "Uatu" Hidalgo (@pablohidalgo) March 19, 2017

[/quote]

It's crazy I didn't even think twice about it until I saw all the comments about people complaining about it. :rolleyes

^ Yeah, I was thinking about that too... but then they'd have to age him quite a bit to match Luke! 

Ezra's birthday is empire day (s1) which is the day in revenge of the sith when Palpatine becomes emperor Luke and leia are born the next day so we're a year or two away from rouge one and a new hope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom