Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it bad that my 7 year old laughed out loud the first time he saw that ?
laugh.gif
and the best thing is when we watched Rouge 1 he yelled NOoooooo! When the tantive iv flew off just before vader got there

Also the vader comic is definitely worth a read
Nah, man. I'm a grown adult and I giggled at that part 
laugh.gif

So, Rogue One has hit 440 million, it will soon be in the top 10 all time, but check these numbers real quick......

Rogue One in 18 days, 440 million.
The Dark Knight in 18 days, 400 million.

So yay Rogue, right?

Well....

Rogue in 18, 440 million, and The Force Awakens in 18 days, 750 million. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus Christ TFA was a monster. :lol: Rogue is kicking *** and is 310 million short. :lol: :smh:

Colin Goudie: What was interesting about that was that we had one day right at the beginning of the process back in 2014, and Gareth and I had just done a tour of the archives at Skywalker ranch, and as we were leaving we came out of the back. And out the back there were racks and racks of film and Gareth said ‘what’s that?’

And they said ‘that’s the original reels from ‘A New Hope’’, and Gareth said ‘can we see that? See what’s on it?’ And they were like ‘yeah, I guess!’
I love how they made it sound like THE original reels from ANH were just laying around 
laugh.gif

What I wouldn't give for them to acknowledge The Force Unleashed as canon and make a movie of it. Hell, use it to "inspire" a new story for all I care.
Seriously or at least something showing Vader with a secret apprentice showing his desire to overthrow Sidious. Again you could use Vader but not have him in the spotlight of the entire film.

So much potential for something like this. 

:smokin  :pimp:  :nthat:  :smokin  :pimp:  :nthat:

I just finished Lords of the Sith, and that **** was really good. The tie-in to Rebels :wow:

Palpatine was forever messin with Vader. :lol:

[thread="512239"]Definitely one of their best in the new canon...[/thread]
[thread="512239"] [/thread]
[thread="512239"]Have you checked out Lost Stars?...[/thread]

I'm about to do Dark Disciple next, and then Tarkin. I haven't done Lost Stars yet, but I may once I get thru the rest of the newer stuff. I picked up Rogue One for Christmas, and look forward to reading that one (after I finish like 5 other books ahead of it :lol: )

I'm currently 13 chapters into Dark Disciple. Loving it so far, it feels like a great 4 episode Clone Wars arc.

I'm about to do Dark Disciple next, and then Tarkin. I haven't done Lost Stars yet, but I may once I get thru the rest of the newer stuff. I picked up Rogue One for Christmas, and look forward to reading that one (after I finish like 5 other books ahead of it :lol: )

They are both really good. Dark Disciple is :smokin might actually be my favorite one. Lost Stars is really really good though too, I would definitely add it to your list, and maybe try to bump it up to the front.

It feels like whatever they do, there will be a group that'll be upset...

Off-screen death...

CGI...

Recast...

Tricky.

Just saw Rouge One last night for the first time. It was really good and I enjoyed it. Hands down the best Darth Vader scene ever! lol first time i've ever found him scary dude was straight destroying them boys.

It feels like whatever they do, there will be a group that'll be upset...
Off-screen death...
CGI...
Recast...

Tricky.

And they can't do a Paul Walker unless they have her behind the scenes working throughout the rest of the series. Nah that wouldn't work either. Leia would want to be in the front lines.

She has to die. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom