Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Since it was said the clues for Rey's parents are in TFA
He has since backpedaled from it, but I remember J.J. saying that "Rey's parents ARE NOT in Episode 7"...

http://ew.com/article/2016/04/15/star-wars-force-awakens-jj-abrams-rey-parents/

Yall in just throwin **** at the wall until it sticks
laugh.gif

Yall done named every possible person with the force minus Maul as a possible parent.
Pretty much... it's laughable, really

Maybe it's just me and I'm a piece of trash of trash, but I don't have any interest in seeing a Han Solo film
Surprisingly, I'm actually more interested to see young Lando in this. I want to see if their dynamic, in this film, will make me look at ESB differently. Like Rogue One does for the beginning of ANH now.
I originally didn't want a Han Solo film, because I believed it would be near impossible to recreate Han Solo's persona with a recast. But Rogue One has me optimistic that Disney will do it right.

And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more Lando, too. 
nthat.gif
 Good point about it potentially enhancing ESB.

I'm all in on the Han spin-off. I think it will be great. I just don't know what parts of his lore they'll delve into.

I assume we'll see him win the Falcon playing Sabbacc with Lando, save Chewie, then it's just me guessing.
Fett?
Jabba?
Imperial academy?
Kessell Run?

And now this Woody/Mentor angle.

I think it's going to surprise a lot of people.
There is definitely a wealth of lore that they can draw from. It will be interesting if Harrelson's character is similar to Garris Shrike from the Han Solo trilogy- he would certainly be great in that kind of role, and it sounds like he might be based on the fact they're calling him Han's mentor.

Yall in just throwin **** at the wall until it sticks :lol:.

Yall done named every possible person with the force minus Maul as a possible parent.

The disappointment that occured when people saw Rogue One and it disproved one theory made me happy though.

Maybe it's just me and I'm a piece of trash of trash, but I don't have any interest in seeing a Han Solo film
:lol: Don't need to be trash.

I haven't seen anyone excited about the idea of the movie. I've seen some interest but not a lot.

The trailer release is gonna be a critical day.

The disappointment that occured when people saw Rogue One and it disproved one theory made me happy though.

I'm so over who her parents are and I'll be fine with whoever they decide it to be. I only hope it's somebody who makes sense rather than them backtracking because fans "figured it out".

I just wanna see the Jedi Master do work with that green lightsaber.

x7fv_Y.gif

Seems like no one's really excited about the solo movie like when they first heard the rogue one premise. Good way for them to come out and shock us though.

I haven't seen anyone excited about the idea of the movie.

????
I've seen your posts showing interest and being hopeful but I wouldn't say you were excited posting about it.

Most recent post was you saying you expect a few things and don't know about other possibilities. Compared to the posts about Rogue One before it came out where you had clear excitement for what you thought it would be and confidence in it.

I would like it too if everybody was disappointed by the reveal though :lol:

I guess that's her parents being nobodies.

Last edited:
Seems like its a losing proposition from the jump. 

I feel like the reason Rogue One works was because it filled in a story gap, but used a bunch of previously unknown protagonists.

Any movie that messes with the perception of already established characters is going to be divisive, even if successful.

????
I've seen your posts showing interest and being hopeful but I wouldn't say you were excited posting about it.

Most recent post was you saying you expect a few things and don't know about other possibilities. Compared to the posts about Rogue One before it came out where you had clear excitement for what you thought it would be and confidence in it.

Rogue was the first, that was easy cause for me.

I'm hopeful for Solo, but waiting to see if Fett will be a part of it. If he is, I'm going to go on record early, no prob.

We're still 2 years away from it. As we get closer and certain details emerge (like "Saving Private Ryan in space") I'll be leading the charge. :D

????

I'm hopeful for Solo, but waiting to see if Fett will be a part of it. If he is, I'm going to go on record early, no prob.

We're still 2 years away from it. As we get closer and certain details emerge (like "Saving Private Ryan in space") I'll be leading the charge. :D

Bruh, if they announce that someone's playing Dash Rendar, I'll be you're co-pilot on the front lines for this movie. It's Legends right now, but it wouldn't be hard to get him in since they were both in the Imperial Academy together.

View media item 2296661

????

Bruh, if they announce that someone's playing Dash Rendar, I'll be you're co-pilot on the front lines for this movie. It's Legends right now, but it wouldn't be hard to get him in since they were both in the Imperial Academy together.

View media item 2296661

Agree 100%. Just like they've brought in Thrawn, but in a different manner than he was originally introduced, they could surely do that with Dash.

I've been wondering if they would bring in someone like Prince Xixor and/or Black Sun. Using the Han movie would work because of Jabba. They could re-do all of the backstory and still create a character that would be hugely popular quick.

My guess is, they are trying to keep details hidden as long as possible.

They have been incredible at keeping these movies top secret until opening night.

Once a trailer drops for Han Solo the excitement will be there. Still hate who they casted for Han dude is still a ****ng dweeb :smh:

Word C CP1708 . They've already had Prince Xizor's people run the Black Sun before Maul took it over for awhile in Clone Wars. It really wouldn't be any issue for them to bring him in and make it fit perfectly. If they want to.

Word C CP1708 . They've already had Prince Xizor's people run the Black Sun before Maul took it over for awhile in Clone Wars. It really wouldn't be any issue for them to bring him in and make it fit perfectly. If they want to.

Man, if they brought in Han, Lando, Chewie, Rendar, Fett, Jabba, Xizor, and whoever Woody will play, this movie would DECIMATE. :wow: :lol:

Now, I don't honestly think we'll get all that, not even close probably, but maybe someday some of these guys will be on screen together, maybe they bring 1-2 in, and in the sequel they expand on it? :nerd:

While I wouldn't say I'm super-excited about the Han film, I can't complain that there's gonna be another Star Wars movie.   Oh well. 

Man, if they brought in Han, Lando, Chewie, Rendar, Fett, Jabba, Xizor, and whoever Woody will play, this movie would DECIMATE. :wow: :lol:

Now, I don't honestly think we'll get all that, not even close probably, but maybe someday some of these guys will be on screen together, maybe they bring 1-2 in, and in the sequel they expand on it? :nerd:

Watch them freak it and Woody's character be named Lash Render or something like that :lol:

They have been incredible at keeping these movies top secret until opening night.

Once a trailer drops for Han Solo the excitement will be there. Still hate who they casted for Han dude is still a ****ng dweeb :smh:

thats the problem. you cant just cast anyone for such an iconic role like han solo and such an actor as ford with this jabroni they cast. the guy is pretty bland. and i just cant see childish gambino as the legendary ladies man billy dee williams. thats impossible. i cant take a donald glover billy dee williams impression seriously.

hopefully they do a little cgi on the guys face to make him look a little more like han

or else this bout to be wolverine origins of the star wars universe

Back
Top Bottom