Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Debbie Reynolds just passed away :frown:

Seeing reports that she was planning Carrie's funeral when she suffered a stroke.

Last edited:
Having to bury a child is the hardest thing for a parent to do I would imagine. Some of you guys were scoffing at the idea of dying from a broken heart and losing the will to live...

RIP Debbie Reynolds. Your daughter requested you by her side :smh:

We scoffed at padme dying that way because of the horrible prequel anakin. Obi Wan should've cut him in half the long way.

Having to bury a child is the hardest thing for a parent to do I would imagine. Some of you guys were scoffing at the idea of dying from a broken heart and losing the will to live...
When you word it like that it doesn't sound realistic.  "Stress" is a real killer, though.

Last edited:

dog padme was in her twenties big difference :lol:

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, it's almost the exact same thing here...... :lol:

RIP Debbie. :frown:

**** you 2016. :stoneface:

RIP Debbie... 
tired.gif

You know one these things is real and the other make believe?

The 84 year old mother having a stroke induced by the sudden stress of her daughter passing away is real.

The space queen dying cause her space wizard baby daddy is a douche bag so she's gives up the will to live is pure nonsense and mad up.

Please keep the two separate from each other

Back
Top Bottom