Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If that's "only" $2,635 to you then cop me one too :tongue: I saw this the other day, If I had a good job and a little stability it would be mine |I

If I ever win the lotto, I'll cop three and raffle off the other two to everyone who's posted in this thread. :lol:

On that note, word is they're developing a full Boba Fett costume and I'm going to be very critical on that one...

Last edited:
I have 1-11 of the black series episode 7 figures.. can't find anything locally and I refuse to buy for more than retail :nerd:

Finally!!! That feel when you see 15, 16, 17, 18 hanging on the pegs
pimp.gif
Will post updated collection pics later since I have a new display and am all caught up now
smile.gif
Nice pic up. What area do you live in?

^Nice pickups, Henny.

That Jango Fett is my favorite BS figure hands down :nthat:

Last edited:
I need to find that Jango asap :smh:

It's odd that stores kind of revolve with each wave.. I used to find the new figs at TRU, then it was Target, then it was walgreens, now it's back to target and walmart lol

Ehh, I like the adventure theme of it, but can't say there's been any amazing episodes that I could put you on like the clone wars. I enjoy it though, I imagine just like clone wars, it will get deeper.

To be fair, CW did get ridiculously lit for like no reason out of nowhere. Went from being a fairly kiddy show to heads getting chopped of with no dambs, slaves getting thrown off cliffs, dudes getting shot execution style in the face, etc :lol:

Lemme know if this happens with Rebels

I need to find that Jango asap :smh:

It's odd that stores kind of revolve with each wave.. I used to find the new figs at TRU, then it was Target, then it was walgreens, now it's back to target and walmart lol

Yeah I had luck with Targets for the first couple of waves but Walmart has been the go to spot for me lately.

To the figure collectors, does anyone else have those imperial Japanese army inspired figures? I haven't seen anyone else with em and wanted to see if someone has Boba and their thoughts on him?

Ehh, I like the adventure theme of it, but can't say there's been any amazing episodes that I could put you on like the clone wars. I enjoy it though, I imagine just like clone wars, it will get deeper.
To be fair, CW did get ridiculously lit for like no reason out of nowhere. Went from being a fairly kiddy show to heads getting chopped of with no dambs, slaves getting thrown off cliffs, dudes getting shot execution style in the face, etc
laugh.gif

Lemme know if this happens with Rebels
Rebels is on Disney XD, so I doubt the show is going to that route anytime soon.

If anybody needs to be put on to rebels watch siege of lothal & the season 2b trailer if after that you're still not interested after those the shows probably just not for you

Back
Top Bottom