Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dope! I can't find any of the past few waves of BS figures.. Man Jango looks great :smokin

Same here, I've pretty much given up. FN-2187 and Han Solo were available on Amazon for literally three minutes on Saturday, by the time I got the app open they were gone :smh: Hopefully my pre-orders come through eventually cause finding these in the wild in my area seems impossible.

Dope! I can't find any of the past few waves of BS figures.. Man Jango looks great 
smokin.gif
Same here, I've pretty much given up. FN-2187 and Han Solo were available on Amazon for literally three minutes on Saturday, by the time I got the app open they were gone 
mean.gif
 Hopefully my pre-orders come through eventually cause finding these in the wild in my area seems impossible.
I was able to get Captain Phasma finally and the Flame Trooper but I can't find FN-2187 or Han Solo at a decent price. I've basically given up on trying my local stores for BS figures they all seem to have the same crappy figures that nobody wants. 

I was driving to work earlier today when I got the notification from Star Wars that they are underway filming Ep. 8. I was super pumped.......then I remembered that it comes out in 2017.........

|I

I remember I wanted to sign up for the MFalcon one but forgot and with all these HT PO's in place I really couldn't budget it...when are they gonna start this one?

I remember I wanted to sign up for the MFalcon one but forgot and with all these HT PO's in place I really couldn't budget it...when are they gonna start this one?

I thought I read within the next month or two in the UK, and then judging by their MF subscription, I'm assuming later this year in the US.

And yeah, I had to dead that dream too with all these HT's coming out. I'm good with my eFX X-Wing, but if they ever come out with a Slave 1, I'm a goner :lol:

Man, those ‎DeAgostini kits.  I reeeeeally wanted one of their F1 car models, but at around US$12 per set x 90 issues... 
tired.gif

And then there's the issue of space... I struggle to find room for my sneakers! 

Back
Top Bottom