Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw a piece about the Han Solo anthology movie on the news.

There's a growing amount of fans against it after seeing the (leaked) list (I did not know this list was leaked, thought it was announced casually) that are against it. One fan said he fears of the group whoever gets the role will end up just like Hayden Christensen :lol: :smh:

I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'm not excited about the idea of a Han Solo movie. I'm sure it would be done well, I like the directors, but it's just weird thinking about anyone other than Ford portraying that character. It's not like Bond, where it's been reinvented and played by multiple people.. Han Solo is Ford. 

I just saw a piece about the Han Solo anthology movie on the news.

There's a growing amount of fans against it after seeing the (leaked) list (I did not know this list was leaked, thought it was announced casually) that are against it. One fan said he fears of the group whoever gets the role will end up just like Hayden Christensen :lol: :smh:

word

they finna use ulterior motives & choose a crappy actor

Yea I'm firmly in the camp of loving the idea of a rogue one movie.. A young yoga movie.. Or some sort of very old movie about the initial story of the force forming the Jedis and forming of the dark side

But I'm against the idea of a Han Solo film

There are so many things that can be done aside from a Han Solo film.. Hell do the prequels properly

Only names i like are Lerman and Eastwood.

I never thought of him before this but i think Eastwood could actually pull it off

I swear if Miles Teller goofy *** gets the part smh

Eastwood is my choice. He has that look and attitude imo

Last edited:
Looking like Star Wars will finish with well below $200m at the China box office. No chance at beating Avatar now and it will may not even catch Titanic.

Looking like Star Wars will finish with well below $200m at the China box office. No chance at beating Avatar now and it will may not even catch Titanic.

This one chick I follow who overlooks movie box office #'s as her job kept saying it wouldn't do the #'s in China that people were predicting and I sure as hell thought she was just talking out her ***.

Def thought it would've been a bigger hit in China, although that number above is nothing to scoff at

I can't really see anyone else pulling off the Han Solo character like Harrison Ford did.

Yup..

Same reasoning is why I'm curious to see if anything is done with Indian jones and how it's done.. I think Disney got that as well in the deal

Last edited:
An ahsoka movie could work

You could even bring back hayden and ewan for that and depending on what happens to her in rebels maybe an appearance from vader

Didn't it have the biggest opening day in Chinese history?

Nah, I think the article CP posted said it had either the biggest two-day opening weekend or biggest Saturday-Sunday opening of all time. That's an incredible spin job because how many movies do you know open on a Saturday? :lol:

TFA made $55 million over the weekend. For comparison, Furious 7 made $180m, including $69m on its opening day.

136.png

Ahsoka vs. The Inquisitors in one of the recent Rebels episodes was also an amazing lightsaber battle. I HATE the inquistor spinning lightsabers though. So tacky.

Back
Top Bottom