Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So from what I understand Clone Wars takes itself more seriously as the seasons go on. Because these first couple of episodes are somewhat kiddy

What clone wars series should I watch first? The first edition one CN or the latest one?

And I remember hearing on here that you don't watch the latest clone wars series in the given episodes order..or something like that

Last edited:
What clone wars series should I watch first? The first edition one CN or the latest one?

And I remember hearing on here that you don't watch the latest clone wars series in the given episodes order..or something like that

Need to watch the actual cartoon version myself. Where can I watch it?

There is a specific order you can watch the animated series in to be chronological order. For the most part, they are in order any way. Link below for the episode order:
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder?repeat=w3tc

Oh. And I would recommend the actual cartoon first since it's non-canon. I'm not sure how much overlap there is between the two. I've only seen the animated series on Netflix. Seen it about 3 times though. I'll put it on to fall asleep to some nights if I can't find anything else to watch.

Last edited:
**** it I'll just watch the whole series, all 6 seasons. Might take me a min but I'll get it done.

I actually obtained the full OG series, digitally mastered. Gonna watch that first.

Disney will forever hold this L if they don't give my man Gendy another Star Wars series.

So from what I understand Clone Wars takes itself more seriously as the seasons go on. Because these first couple of episodes are somewhat kiddy

That's pretty much exactly what happens.

It doesn't really matter, though the first one isn't canon in terms of Rebels and the new films coming out. So if you care about that kind of thing you might want to go with the second one. The second one however is a lot longer, whereas you could blow through the first in a day.

Last edited:
**** it I'll just watch the whole series, all 6 seasons. Might take me a min but I'll get it done.

I actually obtained the full OG series, digitally mastered. Gonna watch that first.

Disney will forever hold this L if they don't give my man Gendy another Star Wars series.
He's bringing back Samurai jack this year for adult swim so he'll be a little busy for awhile though..

Man, I'm trying to stick through the first season of the Clone Wars CGI series but it's tough going. Grievous is an absolute scrub so far.

On the other hand, I'm also watching the OG microseries DVD rip for the first time in years, and the first minute and a half alone of this masterpiece is infinitely superior.
sick.gif

Now I know how ya'll Original Trilogy dudes who religiously despise the prequels feel like.

"Like fire across the galaxy, the Clone Wars spread."
frown.gif

Last edited:
Stick with it. There are a lot of REALLY good episodes. One kinda cool thing that they do with that series is parody some classic movies. I thought it was kinda cool to see and compare their version to the originals.

Yeah, first season of The Clone Wars is pretty much trash (Not unlike Agents of Shield from what people tell me), but the payoff is worth it in the long run.

As far as side movies like a stand alone Solo flick. Some things are just better left to the imagination. I dont want someone elses opinion on how these characters came to be.

yeah the spinning sabers are lame

not a fan of giving people OP weapons in the cartoons that are way better than anything we see in the movies

especially when the people in the movies are more important/powerful than these people with better equipment 

Back
Top Bottom