Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I could stop you right there. Nobody gives a **** about green ppl or green aliens. Let Piccolo and those other green ************* post their outrage.

If she was a black chick or Native American chick painted green, maybe.
She was a black chick painted green tho. Or else I wouldnt have used that example. And that's in addition to her being a slave and other things that could be considered racist about her character.

Thing is with this situation, there's a not A LOT of reaching needed once you have one or two examples of some questionable racially offensive stuff already being used. That's what really kicks off the snowball effect.
Sure but that doesn't mean we should start ignoring the obvious racist stuff
Well this complaint depends solely on who you are talking to. This blanket generalization that we got ppl outraged about a movie but not about stuff going on with the world today won't fly with most ppl. A person can be outraged about both.
Well we aint living in that world b. History isn't just gonna be forgotten, racism and the plethora of ways it's been used and seeped in to all levels of society aint gonna just vanish and our memories of it as well.

You can't really tell most ppl what they can and can not be offended by nor can you dictate their outrage. It's an emotional response not synonymous with self control.

No doubt though that many ppl do see it your way when it comes to other things but if a few posters want to speak on what they feel is racist or offensive they can bring it to light.
People can be outraged all they want. I was more or less speaking from MY perspective. I cant speak for other people, only myself. And just the same way people have the right to bring to light what they feel is racist I have the right to feel the way I feel. Nobody's opinion here is more right than the next person's.

tumblr_nidmrqwlhE1r3i2kko2_500.gif

this has no relevance, I just found it on reddit and had to share.

I've watched it for like 4 straight minutes. I can't really look away.

Yo that nameless storm trooper that fought Finn was lowkey my favorite character in the movie 
laugh.gif
 dude was to loyal 
pimp.gif

9a3.jpg

Last edited:
^^Bruh... why does he looks like he just pulled the greatest con?

Talking trash about the new edition to the franchise, knowing some fans will see it to spite him and he gets paid regardless.

Currently watching The Clone Wars series to catch up on the new canon. Almost through S1 and it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I did skip the movie though and just read a synopsis because of horrible reviews.

For some dumb reason though the episodes are out of chronological order. The first episode is in S2. Thankfully I found the list the shows all the episodes in correct order.

I watched that whole Lucas interview a few days ago. He didn't come off salty at all. Kept it 100.

MAN THESE FINN MEMES 
roll.gif

My excitement for new Star Wars movies is quickly eclipsing my excitement for new superhero movies

Last edited:
I literally just want this guy to get his own movie

View media item 1849630

Would they depower him a bit or do you think he'd be OP as hell?

TBH I think they could leave him as he is, I mean ultimately in the end he still dies. His story is really underrated imo and would make for a good 2 part movie series.

Vader's kills Galen's Jedi father, kidaps him, makes him his apprentice send him doing assassinations and training him through missions and has plans to take out the Emperor.

WHEW, and that betrayal by Vader. Then turning back to the light. Ultimately dying on the Death Star.

Would be my favorite movie for sure if pulled off

Then those double light sabers and force abilities. Fight scenes would be LIT

I think the fact that he dies in the end, allows for him to be OP. Because although Sidious recognized him as being powerful and even saying he could one day be his superior, son still caught that L. So he never got to that level. He was more raw power, untamed, and still being sharpened by Vader. But was never on Vaders level. He was never a Lord or Master on that level.

The movie would be so dark :pimp:

Galen lived in the shadows.

Last edited:
I swear some of you same dudes a few months ago was saying Star Wars was overrated. Even saying "blasphemy" stuff as ASM2>>>>>>>>>All Star Wars movies.

My my the "turn" has transcended :lol:.

A Starkiller movie would be tight as long as he wasn't crashing Star Destroyers lol. I just want Thrawn back

@EvansST how you been bro

So i've been rewatching all the movies after seeing Ep. VII and i'm on Ep. II...

Someone here a while ago a potential remake of the prequels and I don't think thats a bad idea, I don't think it would happen but I wouldn't mind it happening cause I feel like showing us all the trade dispute, Clone Wars and political stuff that lead to the rise of the empire isn't a bad idea. Its just the execution of the prequels was so poor, not to mention a lot of the acting and unnecessary CG

Last edited:
I was reading this article, apparently only ONE shot in the Phantom menace doesn't have any cgi in it :smh:

The shot of toxic gas coming out of the federation ship vent to kill obi-Wan and qui-gon.

42_Dioxis.png
:smh:

Last edited:
Currently at 629 Mil Domestic #4 and 1.3 Bil Worldwide #8.

Should surpass 700 mil over the weekend and still won't hit China for another 10 days. Then we'll get a better sense of where it will end up.

I wish I knew anything about Stocks and such, would love to know what Disney was at in 2012 to where it's at now. Maybe JRS knows how to find all that information.

The Yoda cgi wasn't that bad to me but the countless people and ******* chairs that where cgi is absurd to me.

Back
Top Bottom