Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot 2023-02-28 115459.png

Bo sitting on that throne, like Usher does on his chair in The Voice, was a wild shot. I also forgot how powerful Grogu’s presence is on the show. MF’s head popped up in the ship and had both my wife and daughter gasping and squealing.

The Mandalorian lore/history is interesting af though. Contrast of cult-like communal Mandalorians in caves and rural conditions, compared to the more regal Bo alone in a castle was also well done.

My son and I are just going through the Andor, finally. Made it to an episode last night that showed a Haulcraft... with effing LIGHTSABERS on the side.

A FIGHTER SHIP... with LIGHTSABERS.

People aren't talking about this enough. 😂

I feel like this will lead to Mandalore being restored and then the Mandalorians all heading back there to rebuild everything. Their excuse for not being in the sequel trilogy could just be that they wanted to be left tf alone, and folks maybe never went to Mandalore because they thought it was still desolate and poisoned.

WHAT WAS GROGU SEEING WHILE THEY WERE IN LIGHTSPEED?!?!

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
:blush::blush:
0]

Purgils, they are space whales that can travel at Hyperspace Speed.

Ezra sacrificed him and Thrawn at the end of Rebels by attaching Thrawns ship to them.

It was one of those, "I dont have to win, we just both need to lose." situations.

Ahsoka and Sabine went looking for them thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom