• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, underwater Jet Packs?!?!? :wow:

I might be mistaken.....but Bo seems to workin with somethin back there. :nerd:

Din moves that darksaber like it's a hundred pounds. Bo moves it like she Obi Wan. 🤔 :pimp:

Have we SEEN Mandalore destroyed on film? Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch, Mandalorian, Film, Ando, Book of Boba???? I kept racking my brain, when did they destroy it THIS bad??? I remember some battles from Clone Wars, but not like we're seein here.

Would love to see it rebuilt, and in live action. 🙏

Grogu getting close to speaking it feels like.

2 eps in, pretty decent start to the season.
They showed the bombing of mandalore in Boba Fett

Yeah i don’t really consider that time travel in an animated show i meant more like in mainstream blockbuster movies.
What part isn't considered time travel?

She went from one period in time to a future period in time with no aging in between.

The continuity of the show carried over given she appeared in Mando.

Wish they’d keep it out of books, shows etc it’s just such a complicated thing to pull of well and given how absolutely unrealistic it is it’s an annoying easy button too many movies use.
Maybe its cuz I love sci-fi and consume a lot of it but time travel is honestly not that complicated. They just have to establish their rules for their version of it. So far they've only slightly played with the mechanics of it. Its still time travel though.

You can't seriously be talking about something being unrealistic in the Star Wars thread :lol:

Super powers based on emotions are just as unrealistic.

Last edited:
In 0 BBY, Jedi Padawan Ezra Bridger entered the World Between Worlds through a portal in the Lothal Jedi Temple and rescued the former Jedi Ahsoka Tano from being killed by Darth Vader during the mission to Malachor, which had occurred three years before, by pulling her through a portal.

Star Wars Wiki

But accurate as I watched that Rebels episode “The World Between Worlds “

This is the WBW from Rebels
0B16C1ED-E40C-4633-A0FF-A987396139DA.jpeg

It has similarities to the show logo imo.
7F21EE6D-9DBF-49A2-872D-19359CEFFEBC.jpeg

So Grogu at some point goes back in time and becomes Yoda?

Also at some point when Yoda is a jedi master Grogu becomes a jedi padawan and he must've knew and met himself at some point.

Time travel is where i draw the line in these shows. Marvel too was a lot better before time travel became overused. It’s such a lazy gimmick. Cheat button.

If they used it randomly in some show once wtv it’s not mainstream Star Wars yet (and hopefully never will be). It’s very mainstream in other things and i’ve never been a fan just feels like hmm well we can’t solve the problem let’s just get a do over. It’s conceptually much more unrealistic to me than anything else in science fiction. Once someone dies they die.

That and multiple universe / timeline type stuff. That’s messy and lazy.

Just my opinion.

Star Wars did the time travel before End Game even came out.

Like I stated, Time Heist, Mando, Ahsoka, Bo, Grogu and Ezra with Bob Fett driving to bring back Jyn and Andor.

Sabine aint even gotta go, just cut to wherever shes at every minute or so to remind us how fine Natasha portraying her is.

Ya know........we got Mandalorians uniting.....Pirates......Republic folks.......Imperials at large........and still the Jedi-Sith pieces out there, The Mandalorian sure is sharin my blueprint. :lol: :pimp:

Was awesome to see Zeb. :pimp:
But they know he's not the one we really wanna see.

Bo sure seems to be workin with sum....... :nerd:

They lost a whole Moff and nobody cared or knew about it? That part seems a bit stretched.

I wish the X-Wing dude woulda rolled with the Mando's, given them an extra ship to work with.

I assume they close this season with Bo taking the Darksaber? 🤔

Ya know........we got Mandalorians uniting.....Pirates......Republic folks.......Imperials at large........and still the Jedi-Sith pieces out there, The Mandalorian sure is sharin my blueprint. :lol: :pimp:

Was awesome to see Zeb. :pimp:
But they know he's not the one we really wanna see.

Bo sure seems to be workin with sum....... :nerd:

They lost a whole Moff and nobody cared or knew about it? That part seems a bit stretched.

I wish the X-Wing dude woulda rolled with the Mando's, given them an extra ship to work with.

I assume they close this season with Bo taking the Darksaber? 🤔
I think they said if she can slay the mythosaur she doesn’t need the darksaber to unite them

Back
Top Bottom