Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a shame George didn't go with his og idea of Boba being the one who kills Mace in Episode 3 though. It would've been much cooler than just being thrown out of that window.
See I don't know comic stuff like that. That would have been way better!!!

Screenshot_20221230-152604.png

Shoulda did this to begin with, but I'll be interested if any of this comes true. The Ahsoka part already has at least.
A lot of that unhighlighted stuff reads like trash though.

Stop trying to salvage the sequel trilogy. Kill the past and leave it behind.

Last edited:
What was up with Episode 5 of TBB??? 😅😅 A treasure hunt?! With mecha?!
Where are they going with this?!

Very well made video. Dwells with Nietzsche and other philosopher greats. While recalling SW legends and Kotor games

But I think the last time the unaltered OT was officially available was probably close to 20 years ago and in 4:3 480p DVD?

They still release official unaltered versions?
Not that I'm aware of. But the tweet simply said "So weird to think that the Special Edition version existed longer than the original did," not 'So weird to think that the Special Edition version has been available for purchase longer than the original has been.'

As far as simply existing is concerned, the original still exists, so no future iteration can exist longer than it has.

The last Visions was cool for the animation and style.

It’s too bad they don’t contract out for one of their animated series a la Bad Batch, Rebels, or Clone Wars.

Back
Top Bottom