Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the actual 400k isn't the problem. The empire has been looking at people's accounts and want to know where their money is being sent to. She needs the criminal guy to make it look like that chunk of money went to somewhere that the empire wouldn't be suspicious of.

I thought the actual 400k isn't the problem. The empire has been looking at people's accounts and want to know where their money is being sent to. She needs the criminal guy to make it look like that chunk of money went to somewhere that the empire would be suspicious of.

That’s the way I understand it too…

It’s just the 400k is a big sum that the empire is going to notice it sooner rather than later…She’s can’t simply say it was an accounting error or some ****…Questions are going to be asked…That’s why she’s sweating it so heavy…

She’s fully in on running the rebel alliance by the time of Rogue One…Going to guess she backs out on the arranged marriage thing and gets outed because of the money trail…Might even possibly end up getting Luthen offed since it seems logical, given his character at this point, that he’d be in the Mon Mothma position by the time Yavin rolls around…

I love that the show displays that there's in-fighting on both sides. The empire has people at the security bureau stabbing each other in the back. Saw Gerrera is hesitant to work with other rebel groups. Then he changes his mind but Luthen tells him another group is gonna get ambushed. Luthen's assisstant told Vel and Cinta to kill cassian. cassian killed the guy that was gonna steal all the money.

As I just saw a clip of diego luna and felicity jones, it occurred to me it'd be cool if we saw a cameo from her character in future seasons. Not sure if it works timeline-wise, I forgot when she left Saw. Dunno if it was posted in here but the guy andor escaped with is one of the rebels with him in Rogue One.

As I just saw a clip of diego luna and felicity jones, it occurred to me it'd be cool if we saw a cameo from her character in future seasons. Not sure if it works timeline-wise, I forgot when she left Saw. Dunno if it was posted in here but the guy andor escaped with is one of the rebels with him in Rogue One.
The series is supposed to end where Rogue One begins. So Season 2 should focus on Andor and Melshi getting back together.

That was a lightsaber right?

A popular theory right now is that Luthen might be a Jedi or Sith. That would explain his spaceship skills, hatred of the Empire, the Kyber Crystal he has, various Jedi artifacts that he owns. Maybe he was a Jedi Temple Guard, he has that mask in his shop.

It’s a retractable walking stick type of thing…He had it when he first met Andor earlier in the season…

E678DCD4-7687-4DBC-BD29-5139CE455B71.jpeg

Here’s a better look in a promo pic…

821D3957-BE7B-4039-A4EB-8A8C7D467EB6.png

just watched the first 2 episodes of andor is my disney plus broken? was there supposed to be captions for the kids parts?

bruh this droid in andor is my favorite droid. of all time. its ******* hilarious in looks and voice and i dont know if it was on purpose.

i died when he hollered "noooooooooooo!" 🤣

Really good S1 for Andor. :smokin

There is a small after credit. :nerd:

The funeral was really great with the speech to push off the conflict.

I wanted that Supervisor to get stomped TF out.

We've had, what, 6 seasons of D+ Star Wars shows now? I'm happy for the content, but we need movies back in the theater.

Back
Top Bottom