Star Wars Appreciation

u guys are nuts. EPISODE 1 IS THE BEST!!!DARTH MAUL!!!!???! 2 WORDS: POD RACING!!! U DONT GET MUCH SICKER THEN THAT. 4, 5 and 6 r throwaways IMO

IMO,

V > IV > III > VI > I >II

Too much Ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, and corny love scenes (prequel trilogy)
smh.gif

Episode 3 was
eek.gif

You had Anakin killing Dooku, Grievous killed by Obi Wan, Palpatine's identity revealed, Mace + 3 masters defeated by the emperor, order 66, Yoda vsPalpatine, Anakin vs Obi Wan, origin of Darth Vader, and Luke and Leia are born.

i saw all 6 in hd for the first time. it was awesome.

so star wars does exist in hd on hidef movie channels.

i think episodes 2 and 3 suffer a lot from being shot with digital cameras and the use of green screen backgrounds.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

IMO,

V > IV > III > VI > I >II

Too much Ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, and corny love scenes (prequel trilogy)
smh.gif

Episode 3 was
eek.gif

You had Anakin killing Dooku, Grievous killed by Obi Wan, Palpatine's identity revealed, Mace + 3 masters defeated by the emperor, order 66, Yoda vs Palpatine, Anakin vs Obi Wan, origin of Darth Vader, and Luke and Leia are born.
QFT

Am I the only one who thinks that episode I was the best?
smh.gif

*Waits for the "Yes." replies*

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Anyone know where I can cop the dvd trilogy tin can edition?

heads know what I'm talkin bout.
Yup, wife got mine when it released. Try eBay for sure. It contains the Trilogy and I got all Lithos that were released with it... Pretty
pimp.gif

Weird thing is it's shrink wrapped along with the First-Time on DVD Trilogy release- Silver box Edition.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

i read some of the books maybe like 10 years ago...major spoilers of the only big things i remember happening

Spoiler [+]
Chewbacca dies, Luke is bad for a while, Leia marries Han and becomes a Jedi

WOW!! Anything else? How does he die btw??

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

i read some of the books maybe like 10 years ago...major spoilers of the only big things i remember happening

Spoiler [+]
Chewbacca dies, Luke is bad for a while, Leia marries Han and becomes a Jedi

WOW!! Anything else? How does he die btw??

millennium falcon also get shot down, new jedi order gets made after lukes death. chewbacca dies saving leia and hans children i think ( dont quote me on itthough)

some of the continuation is actually pretty good. the next death star story arc is pretty interesting as well.

^ you kinda just defeated the point of the spoiler.

None of the prequel movies even come close to the IV-VI. The storytelling, acting, script and comedy are far superior in original trilogy. The actors selectedto play Han, Luke and Leia were perfect and the comedy relief was on point unlike the prequels which involved some corny scenes that tried too hard to befunny. I still enjoy the prequels because well...it's part of Star Wars but there were so many flaws that make me cringe whenever I watch those episodes.Seriously, put episodes I-III in the 1970s and Star Wars would be no where near as big (minus the graphics and special effects of course). So many of thecharacters were lovable, even the bad guys but with I-III, there's not a single character that I like or can ever relate to.

i watched episode III at the movies and thought it was pretty good...

I then decided to watch it again after i saw the latest Star Trek movie (yes i was in geek mode).... and with Star Trek still fresh in the system, second timearound that +!%@ was beyond terrible. I'd love to point the finger at Hayden Christensen but this being the directors lifes work, i cant see how he coulddo it to himself. Like seriously, with these Anakin & Padme scenes, how was he able to call any of these takes good?? Seriously old boy must be goingsenile because no one in the right mind would 'okay' any of them.

There are som many Star Wars books out there

What book occurs right after Epsiode 6?

Originally Posted by parada45

There are som many Star Wars books out there

What book occurs right after Epsiode 6?
n13665.jpg

But......the best book out (that I read) is the one that takes place between Episode V and Episode VI...book is dope as hell:

0553574132.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

episode 1 was a huge waste

but darth maul
pimp.gif

incase you fools didnt know mace windu can defeat anyone in saber to saber combat

i know yall seen how he sonned the emperor and jango fett

and thats the same emperor that killed 3 jedi masters in like 15 seconds and sonned luke in return of the jedi

and thats the same jango fett that gave obi wan problems

my only problem with Mace being so beastly is that he basically stood there and watched the other 3 jedi get murked by the emperor. I also wish he would haveput up more of a fight against Annakin. I.e. instinctively deflecting Annakin saber.

My boy is crazy into Star Wars and I try to like it but it seems to boring. I can never sit through an entire movie :/

As far as Luke eventually ending up on the dark side, doesn't Leah have to bring him back or something? I've always wanted to read what happened afterepisode VI.

--Shadows of the Empire...AKA Episode 5.5
pimp.gif

--We can all agree that Attack of The Clones is the worst one, but still..the Clone War battle at the end and Yoda using a lightsaber for the first time isstill
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

with I-III, there's not a single character that I like or can ever relate to.
okay, so who would be your picks if you wanted to do a recast of 1, 2 and 3?
nerd.gif

Appreciated. IMO... V~IV~VI~III~II~I. Phantom is last simply cuz of Jar-Jar and the Gungans

Anyway, a couple weeks ago...

Workin' on his mi Adidas...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom