Stanford University

happy.gif

ok...

1. it's a college, there's gonna be hot girls there!!!!!

2. those girls in the pics...not good.

eyes.gif

Only decent one is the 3rd girl on the last pic (one in the back).

If these girls were NTers doing this in a PYP, you can guarantee most NTers would be like "damn you are cute".
grin.gif

Not that nice fam .. Most colleges offer better.

I agree, but still. Every single one of these girls I can count on being smart, and that counts for alot.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

ok...

1. it's a college, there's gonna be hot girls there!!!!!

2. those girls in the pics...not good. are ugly as hell
fixed

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Not that nice fam .. Most colleges offer better.
Book smarts =/= common sense. Most girls I know that graduated high school with a 4.0 are bat @### insane. Real talk. These are NOT the girlsyou wanna associate with at a party.

seems like you're trying to say "I didnt know stanford had girls that weren't white"....cause these girls aint even all that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lies, you all know damn well if they posted on NT, their profiles will get more views than google overnight. Sure they're not all that , but thisis Stanford. You'd expect much less. It's clear that most of ya'll haven't been to no other colleges besides your local Community College withall those Video Vixens.

just go to the local mall... they've easily got much better offerings than these

yal dudes swear...

half yal posting wouldnt have the nerves to even talk to them chicks

By no means am I saying they are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Yes, they're justaverage. But if you've walked through an ivy league or high ranked university, most of the chicks are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom