Stance/Fitment Appreciation

^i've always liked the EE
pimp.gif
but they're hard to find.

I will never understand how having the wheels tilted in the rear like that is still functional. It amazes me. The cars in here look so dope though.

I will never understand how having the wheels tilted in the rear like that is still functional. It amazes me. The cars in here look so dope though.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

The tires still have contact with the ground

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Haha I mean that part makes sense obviously. Do the tires get worn quicker than regular cars? I'm such a noob
embarassed.gif

Haha I mean that part makes sense obviously. Do the tires get worn quicker than regular cars? I'm such a noob
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
Yes 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif
Yes 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

look good on certain cars
pimp.gif
but do that in nyc and you will be in the shop every day
That's been said about 10 times already
laugh.gif

Here's some pics from an NY meet

Originally Posted by NycPosite