Stafon Johnson is suing USC for accident.

Can't blame him for doing so. It could have cost him his life, and it very likely has cost him his career.

Can't blame him for doing so. It could have cost him his life, and it very likely has cost him his career.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Idk about his "career" I dont remember Stafon Johnson being even remotely "big" at SC. But thats neither here or there why is he just saying this NOW. He has had PLENTY of camera time since the incident why are we hearing about it NOW?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Idk about his "career" I dont remember Stafon Johnson being even remotely "big" at SC. But thats neither here or there why is he just saying this NOW. He has had PLENTY of camera time since the incident why are we hearing about it NOW?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm confused w. a lot of @!!% going on with this story....

1)Why didn't Johnson set the story straight after the report said the bar "slipped" outta his hand?

2)How stupid can you be as a S&C coach to walk close enough to someone benching that you'd hit the bar?

Someone is lying....gonna get REAL ugly.
word.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm confused w. a lot of @!!% going on with this story....

1)Why didn't Johnson set the story straight after the report said the bar "slipped" outta his hand?

2)How stupid can you be as a S&C coach to walk close enough to someone benching that you'd hit the bar?

Someone is lying....gonna get REAL ugly.
word.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good for him, the new American way. Can't blame him

and don't worry about USC, that is why they carry insurance

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

dmxfury wrote:

This

That.

Or it'll be settled out of court. I dont think we'll hear as much about this as some think.

I thought SJ got drafted real late by someone?

dmxfury wrote:

This

That.

Or it'll be settled out of court. I dont think we'll hear as much about this as some think.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

2l9p1eu.gif

I generally feel legal action like this is the ultimate cop out and shows no sense of personal responsibility but you're right.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

2l9p1eu.gif

I generally feel legal action like this is the ultimate cop out and shows no sense of personal responsibility but you're right.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

dmxfury wrote:

This

That.

I think he got drafted by the Titans and broke his leg in the first game he played in
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

dmxfury wrote:

This

That.

I think he got drafted by the Titans and broke his leg in the first game he played in
ohwell.gif

Stafon has a family to support, he should've never declared for the draft.

His family was banking on him making it to the L, he was their meal ticket and it is slipping away.  I feel bad for Stafon, he's a good dude, but he has some bad outside influences.  I'm sure they convinced him that this was a good idea.

It will be settled out of court

Stafon has a family to support, he should've never declared for the draft.

His family was banking on him making it to the L, he was their meal ticket and it is slipping away.  I feel bad for Stafon, he's a good dude, but he has some bad outside influences.  I'm sure they convinced him that this was a good idea.

It will be settled out of court

Back
Top Bottom